Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another one is turned to the darkside!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
Well we sold our Split a few months back and ordered a brand new Cali :lol:
It's now here and currently with Listers in Coventry being prepared and registered etc etc (they have to do stuff like Ipod dock / media interface, coat hooks, fabric protection as well)
Pick up maybe just after Xmas or Jan 2nd depending on if we can weasel a weeks extra tax
140 PS, Olympian Blue, Privacy glass, towbar, pull out awning, removable fifth seat, parking sensors, leather/Alcantara upholstery.
So watch out for us!
PS any advice re insurers have not thought about that yet...and expect i'll have loads of stuff to ask...
David Eccles
Editor VW Camper and Commercial magazine
http://www.volkswagencamper.co.uk

Hi Dave welcome along. Your not to far from me I'm down the a14 in Kettering
The Cali you have ordered sounds great I bet you can't wait.my Cali is a 140ps and I insure it with comfort £230
A year. I see you are the editor for camper and commercial magazine that sounds like a great job.
Maybe you will be featuring one of our members Cali in the future?
Enjoy the forum and if you have anymore questions fire away.
Calikev.

hi dave .not long to go now then .have to do some winter camping soon then .see at shows next year all best martin

Welcome on board Dave... Just alittle different from the Split :)

You won't go far wrong with Listers... mostly good experience, a couple of issues that they've sorted out well and amicably.

Key thing is they get a good number of Cali's through and are well experienced. (Justin in sales and Phil in Service)

hopefully see you around.

Rgds

Mark

Well its all mine now..well ours that should read all taxed insured ready to roll...used Comfort insurance as recommended on here and best price for sure. Cant be doing with picking up this week though as life is already manic so collect on Dec 28 ..whats a few days and its only going to be crawled over by hordes of grandchildren and grown up children..by then all will have gone home and we can enjoy in peace!
So how many times do I reckon on using fifth seat? One hand will prob cover it ! but if we do want to take daughter and 2 grankids for day out its possible :)
But the Cali is basically for us and dog
to get out and explore all the stuff around us in UK.initially...
so glad I went factory stock route...

I am sure you will enjoy it almost as much as we have been enjoying ours David :mrgreen:

Chris

Ahh so it was you that followed us in to Listers. Justin mentioned that the 2pm collection was a VW magazine editor..... I think he saw that as a plus on their side!

Back