Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another new arrival. Meet Violet

S

Splitrich

VIP Member
Finally after a long wait, finally, she is ready. Mark at West Yorkshire van centre has been brilliant. Everything has gone like clockwork.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426164272.241227.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426164289.997579.jpg

Ordered at the end of October. She is a 180, DSG SE in blackberry with a few extras

First weekend away will be Volksworld at Sandown Park at the end of the month where she will be shown with a number of fellow Cali's - can't wait. See you there if you're going.

There will be a few trips out before then and fitting of all the extras which I have been cluttering up the spare room

Looking forward to many, many trips away

Richard

1963 15 window splitscreen
2015 California SE 180 DSG Blackberry metallic

Like it, good choice of extras :thumb

that looks well cheeky!

a Split and a Cali..best of both worlds lucky man!

Violet looks absolutely lovely.

Congratulations xx

If I was ordering today it would be that colour, those spoilers & those headlights. looks fantastic.

If I was ordering today it would be that colour, those spoilers & those headlights. looks fantastic.

+1 from me, great combo/spec looks superb. :thumb

Finally after a long wait, finally, she is ready. Mark at West Yorkshire van centre has been brilliant. Everything has gone like clockwork.

Ordered at the end of October. She is a 180, DSG SE in blackberry with a few extras
Hi Rich, are those chrome mirror covers you've had fitted, if so which ones...

P.s. Sweet ride

Hi Rich, are those chrome mirror covers you've had fitted, if so which ones...

P.s. Sweet ride

Thanks They are the ones in the California accessories brochure. Wasn't sure if they would be too much, but pleased with how they look

Richard