Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another Crossclimate question: compatibility

S

SimonC

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I've got four Crossclimate SUVs (235/55R17/103V). One has now got a sidewall puncture so needs replacing. I can't get another Crossclimate SUV in that size but can get Crossclimate 2. Are they sufficiently similar that I can mix a Crossclimate 2 and a Crossclimate SUV on the same axle?

I've got four Crossclimate SUVs (235/55R17/103V). One has now got a sidewall puncture so needs replacing. I can't get another Crossclimate SUV in that size but can get Crossclimate 2. Are they sufficiently similar that I can mix a Crossclimate 2 and a Crossclimate SUV on the same axle?
is it the same tread pattern ? have you a spare ? maybe swap the spare it may be in bad shape and then put 2 new ones on the same axle ?

is it the same tread pattern ? have you a spare ? maybe swap the spare it may be in bad shape and then put 2 new ones on the same axle ?
Thanks. I'm going to start with one, compare the tyres when it's on, then decide whether to get the second one or not.

My temptation would be put 2 new ones on the front, the best two existing ones on the rear, and the third as a spare.

looking at KwikFit site perusing CrossClimate 2:

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 18.22.51.png

KwikFit put a pair of Cross Climate 2 on the back for £433.90.

VW swapped them onto the front axle whilst Servicing & swapping a suspension bush.

KwikFit put a pair of Cross Climate 2 on the back for £433.90.

VW swapped them onto the front axle whilst Servicing & swapping a suspension bush.
Wow. That was dear. I paid about 140 each for mine with a promotion discount which you claimed back after fitting

Back