Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A vote for the California

Julie and Archie

Julie and Archie

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi

Just taken my aged Mum and Dad to the Dordogne. Drove down, boat overnight via Caen and they flew back. My Dad is poorly and using a crutch.

Was worried about it being a bit too much but the extra leg room, freedom to stop frequently, regular brews and snacks, pic nic lunches and general comfort made the trip a huge success. Too successful - no-one wants to fly again.

Another confirming experience regarding the joys of Cali ownership.

Ps. For Granny Jen - clearly dog, relatives, cases, bags of food meant my trusty porti potti was left in the uk and, following your recommendation, I road tested the BIAB. I may be a convert

Hi

Just taken my aged Mum and Dad to the Dordogne. Drove down, boat overnight via Caen and they flew back. My Dad is poorly and using a crutch.

Was worried about it being a bit too much but the extra leg room, freedom to stop frequently, regular brews and snacks, pic nic lunches and general comfort made the trip a huge success. Too successful - no-one wants to fly again.

Another confirming experience regarding the joys of Cali ownership.

Ps. For Granny Jen - clearly dog, relatives, cases, bags of food meant my trusty porti potti was left in the uk and, following your recommendation, I road tested the BIAB. I may be a convert

I hop you didn't test it whilst on the move? :D

Back