Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

907 Price

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I don't normally pay attention to this kind of thing as it happens so infrequently, perhaps once/year and then, usually somewhere in Euroshire. That said the last one I got, I had my pants taken down in Go Outdoors, 32 Sterlings!

Unfortunately I found myself in my local Halfords at the weekend, walked past a couple of 907's. £25 !!! Bargain surely?

I thought Halfords only sold empty ones

I don't normally pay attention to this kind of thing as it happens so infrequently, perhaps once/year and then, usually somewhere in Euroshire. That said the last one I got, I had my pants taken down in Go Outdoors, 32 Sterlings!

Unfortunately I found myself in my local Halfords at the weekend, walked past a couple of 907's. £25 !!! Bargain surely?

The £25 ones are empty. No point buying a nice shiny empty one, when you go to get it filled thats not the one you will get back.

Far better to get the cheapest ebay / tidy tip one and get that swapped.

Ah, really? I didn't realise that. Are you sure? They were on a shelf with all of the other Colemans/Calor gas canisters?

The £25 ones are empty. No point buying a nice shiny empty one, when you go to get it filled thats not the one you will get back.

Far better to get the cheapest ebay / tidy tip one and get that swapped.
Also make sure you get the screw in handle or add a few quid to buy one as, in my experience you need one when you get a refill.

Back