Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale 5th Seat For Sale - Alcantara Moonrock

GaryLynn

GaryLynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Background: bought vehicle new from VW Van Centre, Liverpool, came with many extras. Amongst these was the 5th seat. Once vehicle was delivered to me I removed the 5 seat, wrapped it snuggly and stored it in a large cupboard in our garage (a dry environment which doubles as my hobby workshop). We weren’t sure if we’d need it, so hung onto it. After 4.5 years we’ve decided it’s not going to be needed.

Seat remained in storage there until a few days ago when I thought I should install it to check it over before selling. Seat is as new, never been used. All features function perfectly. Comes with ISOFIX points for child seat attachment.

Attached photos show upright and folded positions, along with the storage drawer which can hold the head restraint when seat is stored away. The upholstery is Alcantara leather. The colour is listed as Moonrock grey/Titanium Black.

In view of the fact it’s in as new condition and has the premium Alcantara upholstery, I’m selling for £595. Collection from B74 Sutton Coldfield. Happy to show buyer how to install too - it’s a 2 person job!

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0537.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

Hi Gary, I am interested in this, based over near Kidderminster no problem to collect.