Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Your Cali in the snow

This morning, crossing part of Saddleworth Moor View attachment 29282
Your Majesty, if I may Ma'am, if you are travelling about incognito then the lack of number plates is a bit of a give away I'm afraid.

May I suggest a cheap personalised plate Ma'am. It should ensure your anonymity if you fancy a bit of stealth camping. WIN20R perhaps?

Not on holidays, and not very recent.
IMG_20170112_215817.jpg

My van wanted to create the Monster logo. Didn't work out exactly.
IMG_20180303_092229.jpg

From my ski and camp thread earlier.

FB_IMG_1582306251470.jpg

We have booked there early March, did you you like the site? see on the map it is close to a main road, any noise issues at night?
It’s expensive but the en suite bathroom but is great. Elec is charged on useage so be careful ! Didn’t use the pool or sauna so can’t comment on that. No road noise from what I remember and we also stayed there one night in summer and again from memory very quiet. When you get the ski bus don’t get off at Nasserein (first stop in St Anton) as that was mega busy. Had to queue for the lifts a lot there. Try going further into town or bus station at opposite end of town as it may be quieter. Have a good trip. PM me if you’d like to know anything else.

It’s expensive but the en suite bathroom but is great. Elec is charged on useage so be careful ! Didn’t use the pool or sauna so can’t comment on that. No road noise from what I remember and we also stayed there one night in summer and again from memory very quiet. When you get the ski bus don’t get off at Nasserein (first stop in St Anton) as that was mega busy. Had to queue for the lifts a lot there. Try going further into town or bus station at opposite end of town as it may be quieter. Have a good trip. PM me if you’d like to know anything else.
Thanks, very useful.

Back