Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wrapping a Cali

R

Rich Corrado

Well I’m now getting very frustrated in my search for a Black DSG Cali so I have decided to look at alternative options.

I have found a company that will do a full colour conversion for a quite a reasonable price so I might open my search to other colours, (Oli are you listening…)

But as usual it has made me think of doing something a bit different …….

I’m now thinking of extreme colours like bright orange/green or even matt black.

I have always liked the idea of black or dark grey alloys and wondered what you guys and girls thought of my mad idea.

Has anyone ever seen a wrapped Cali?

I have not seen a wrapped Cali but a few t5's they look good :thumb

I have a company in Bognor regis that can wrap a California :thumb

One colour? Probably best to call me tomorrow to discuss, and then Ill get them to call you. But I would imagine its going to cost around £2k

Hi,
A friend of mine runs a custom vehicle business and they dieta great job of wrapping a Range Rover recently. Give Simon a call on 07813 112772 and he'll give you a price....

Rob

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk 2

I have already had a couple of quotes around £1200

Hi There, does anyone know how much it would be to half wrap a Cali, ie, the bottom half, like the two tone colour options VW do. It seem s to me, wrapping would be more practical, it would protect the lower bodywork, can be changed if you get bored or a new owner has a different idea. Also, it means you can order a Candy White vehicle, a cheaper and quicker option ? John

not exactly sure but would guess in the region of £500.

Hi There, does anyone know how much it would be to half wrap a Cali, ie, the bottom half, like the two tone colour options VW do. It seem s to me, wrapping would be more practical, it would protect the lower bodywork, can be changed if you get bored or a new owner has a different idea. Also, it means you can order a Candy White vehicle, a cheaper and quicker option ? John

Hi John

That's exactly what we've just had done: £1,050 for a bottom half wrap + £100 for door handles and mirrors + VAT. We went for orange over candy white. Looks great IMHO. We used Adsign in Guildford, they did a very good job

Phil

Hi John

That's exactly what we've just had done: £1,050 for a bottom half wrap + £100 for door handles and mirrors + VAT. We went for orange over candy white. Looks great IMHO. We used Adsign in Guildford, they did a very good job

Phil

We NEED to see. Please post some piccies!

I have the B pillars, lights and wing mirrors wrapped on our van. Gives it a nice personal touch. :)

Hi John

Phil

I'm guessing this one is yours then?

Just got mine wrapped today.

3M Satin Frozen Vanilla over OEM Starlight Blue :)

69a596586d868ef61ce35ec42d223d53.jpg

Looks like they forgot to put the door handle back on :thumb

I am pretty sure the two tone caravelle is a bottom half wrap,
was looking at it in the show room while our Cali was in for a service and just happened to run my finger along where the two colours join and there was a definite ridge the same as on the black pillars and the inside of the front doors are white into the step.
Anybody know for sure???

Someone put up a picture a few weeks ago of a lovely van which they had modified by wrapping the wing mirrors and part of the front grille. I've been talking to my husband about doing something similar with our van, but I can't find the picture - I've been looking for ages and getting nowhere, so I thought I'd ask the forum to see if anyone can find the pic! Thanks :embarrased

Hi John

Phil
Hi ... It would be great to get a photo please?