Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

World Cup and your Cali

Moakesy

Moakesy

Moakesy
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Sitting here wondering if anyone is planning to enjoy tonights and tomorrow's World Cup matches in their Cali.

No Cali trip for me this weekend as I'll be at the Hyde Park festival watching The Cure in the evening, but sure many (including myself) will still be streaming on the phone at 3pm.

I'd imagine it would be a really nice atmosphere camping somewhere and watching the match, hearing cheers (or groans) around the camp site as goals go in. :)

I think a lot of the posters on here look down on those of us who use a tv in the Cali!
I would if I was away this weekend but have got to work unfortunately.
We've got a week off coming up so will take the tv to catch the final

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I will be in my Cali tomorrow afternoon .....:shocked

Somehow my son, nephew, brother in law et.al....... all convinced me it would be an incredibly good idea to have a family BBQ tomorrow :(

I have 20 house guests, and strangely all the male versions are turning up at 3pm..... but they will not get in the way by arriving early, they have all promised to sit in my sitting room..... where my 45" television is .....

"No worries aunty Jen, we won't get in the way and will be ready for 5pm....."

Will be using the Cali as a get away from the World Cup, heading for the hills

Edit ---- Annik --- Not sure why you disagree with what we will be doing - but we will be using the Cali to " Getaway "from the world cup

Last edited:
Heading to Tenby tomorrow for the night. Will probably find a pub to watch Sweden win.

Oh yes and the atmosphere was amazing. Welsh and English all singing.
Great result for England too.

Back