Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wooda Farm Bude

Freeley

Freeley

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Currently here for the bank holiday.
It's a very nice family site with good facilities so perhaps not to everybody's taste if you're looking for a bit of peace at this time of year!
Sadly like any site of this size it's only as good as your neighbours and ours are pig ignorant!
I put up with their kids running wild around our pitch to start with as they were setting up, but later on when the kids set up their football goal against the back of our cali it was time to say something and a blazing row ensued with the bloke and his fish wife who came marching down the hill to join in.
I don't think I was being unreasonable but was called a jobsworth and told I shouldn't stay on a site with kids on it!
So a good start to the weekend lol. They've given us a bit of a wider berth since though so perhaps it's done some good.
On a positive note I've learnt that I can have an argument without uttering a single swear word so I've learnt something!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Good on you Jason, we are on a campsite down in Axminster and last night our neigbours decided to go out for the evening and leave their dog behind which was barking non stop from 9pm until midnight!

Its always a gamble who you you end up next to..

Back