Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Window storage

jepotherepo

jepotherepo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Has anyone found alternatives to the very expensive Vanessa window storage bags? I was thinking of putting suction cup cargo nets in the rear side windows.

Find somebody who is selling their van soon and has a set they are going to sell;).
If only I could send PM's!

Has anyone found alternatives to the very expensive Vanessa window storage bags? I was thinking of putting suction cup cargo nets in the rear side windows.
Just in case anyone else is thinking similar to me and doesn't want big Vanessa bags in their windows. I'm now the owner of two SUP board cargo nets. These have 4 suckers, fit into the rear windows and don't interfere with the view through the rear windows when empty yet you can store your bits both for access from the boot and when the beds out. Not an elegant solution but definitely practical.

Find somebody who is selling their van soon and has a set they are going to sell;).
If only I could send PM's!
You can send PM's if you join as a VIP.

Just in case anyone else is thinking similar to me and doesn't want big Vanessa bags in their windows. I'm now the owner of two SUP board cargo nets. These have 4 suckers, fit into the rear windows and don't interfere with the view through the rear windows when empty yet you can store your bits both for access from the boot and when the beds out. Not an elegant solution but definitely practical.
Great idea - shop around as there are big differences in price. https://www.wetsuitcentre.co.uk/red...MIpKWspKOq1gIVx4eyCh3E3wY_EAQYAiABEgK5f_D_BwE

Looks like a possible option, have you got any pics of them fitted & can you get much in them?
I really want something to pack my clothing in the house and then take out to the van & hang or attach for the trip, being able to access them without going out to the boot or having bags floating around the inside being moved here there & everywhere!

I came across this pic on a recent search & wanted to get more info on them but have drawn a dead end as they all take me to pintrest is it & a dead end to where they originate from.

beach-bed-vw-t.jpg

They do look rather big but I'm interested in how they are attached etc.

Also does anyone use a cargo style net under the roof bed at all, if you do would you share pics and info please?

Thanks...

Any pics...?

Back