Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Wind out awning for sale - VW Cali Beach 2018

R

robplevin

Vehicle
Looking to buy
IMG_8920.jpeg
Used only a handful of times in zero wind, this is the awning that came as factory fitted on my Cali Beach. I've sold the van to Webuyanycar.com and all the spares weren't required - hence the sale.

I think it comes as an optional extra for around £1000 but I'll accept £250 plus delivery. The case is black, the awning itself is light grey. It's in perfect condition - no stretch marks, or rips at all.

Note: I am going away on Saturday and am trying to sell all my spares before I go.

Other spares listed on this forum (all in excellent 'hardly used' condition'):
Vanessa window storage - sold
Brandrup seat storage - £80 (new on Campervantastic £155)
VW Bike rack - £350 (new £585 from VW)
Brandrup carpet set - £80 (new £240 from Campervantastic)
Pucer Insulated roof topper (£90 - new £155 from Pucer screens)
VW roof bars - sold

View attachment 83220
Used only a handful of times in zero wind, this is the awning that came as factory fitted on my Cali Beach. I've sold the van to Webuyanycar.com and all the spares weren't required - hence the sale.

I think it comes as an optional extra for around £1000 but I'll accept £250 plus delivery. The case is black, the awning itself is light grey. It's in perfect condition - no stretch marks, or rips at all.

Note: I am going away on Saturday and am trying to sell all my spares before I go.

VW roof bars - sold
Hi. Is the Brandrup seat storage and Pucer roof topper still available? Thanks

Hi. I'm actually interested in the awning, seat storage and bike rack and roof topper. We would come up to you to collect. If you are driving south on Saturday for your hols we could meet part way.

Hi, just out of interest, does the awning include the necessary brackets, fittings, bolts and rubber seal? Winding handle present too ?
Carlisle?

Last edited:
Hi. Im interested in the carpets. Which areas are you selling and where are you based? Thanks

I’d like to buy the awning and am willing to collect.

Hi. I'm actually interested in the awning, seat storage and bike rack and roof topper. We would come up to you to collect. If you are driving south on Saturday for your hols we could meet part way.
Helen that would be great if you can collect - it will save a lot in courier fees. I'm going up to Scotland so not coming south I'm afraid. I can put it all on one side for you if you can send a very small deposit as I would like ideally to sell it all to one person - much easier. When would you be able to collect? I could drive a little way south on Weds to meet you if that makes it easier.

Helen that would be great if you can collect - it will save a lot in courier fees. I'm going up to Scotland so not coming south I'm afraid. I can put it all on one side for you if you can send a very small deposit as I would like ideally to sell it all to one person - much easier. When would you be able to collect? I could drive a little way south on Weds to meet you if that makes it easier.
Pm sent about Helen collecting carpets yesterday. Not sure if you've seen it? Thanks

View attachment 83220

VW roof bars - sold
Hi, I wonder if the awning and bike rack have sold?, I understand that others have asked already, but I can collect tomorrow. If still available.
Thanks Kevin.

Hi, I wonder if the awning and bike rack have sold?, I understand that others have asked already, but I can collect tomorrow. If still available.
Thanks Kevin.
Thanks for the update.