Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wind deflectors? Yes or No

Seems to me that given most use them only for night time ventilation with the roof down, when it’s raining, some enterprising soul needs to create a fix that can be popped on when needed overnight and tucked away when not in use.

I only say this, as I agree with the comment above, they aren’t aesthetically enhancing…

Well brandrup did have this contraption but looks no longer.

Got feedback from california dealer in Netherlands. (Amersfoort)

1. OEM now indeed seem to be the nonstick ones.
  2. The brandup metal ones are only for T5/6 not for 6.1

Looks like it says smoked.
Mine are smoked. And just perfecto

We have attempted fitting of VW deflectors - drivers window doesn't want to go up and stay up now.
Dealership have tried too ? ?

We were wondering if it was because glass is laminated - slightly thicker ? ?

We have attempted fitting of VW deflectors - drivers window doesn't want to go up and stay up now.
Dealership have tried too ? ?
VW fitted mine (with laminated glass). After a week the drivers side window started bouncing back and wouldn’t close. There was a clip missing. All sorted now and not had a problem since. I like the neat design.

Is that the dark or light smoke? There are actually 3 versions, 2 smoke and clear. I wouldn't want the dark smoke as it obscures some of the view.
looks like light smoke.
the dark smoke is called SPORT and described as black.
the SPORT (mine) doesn't obscure so much the view, but nicely complements the black pillars and mirrors on Edition.

looks like light smoke.
the dark smoke is called SPORT and described as black.
the SPORT (mine) doesn't obscure so much the view, but nicely complements the black pillars and mirrors on Edition.
Agreed.

Back