Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wild camping at the Nurburgring

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
That’s one ticked off the bucket list!
We spent the night next to the track for an excellent view of numerous cars racing past, followed by a mooch round the visitor centre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not tempted by a hot lap in the van then ?

Not tempted by a hot lap in the van then ?

We were actually but, there was a crash which postponed all racing, causing a backlog and we needed to get to Austria but, I still left, a happy man

I have been round the old Nurburgring in my Cali.

I was in my Morgan one year camping at various races in Europe. Did a track eve at the ‘new’ track…..lunatics….ended with me getting serious brake fade at the chicane….I slowly left the track.

Whatever you do don’t have an accident on the ring. It can end up almost bankrupting you.

Yeh the most concerning thing was, not us crashing but, someone crashing into us.
We will return but I think I’ll prebook a hire race car

Yeh the most concerning thing was, not us crashing but, someone crashing into us.
We will return but I think I’ll prebook a hire race car

Make a bad judgment and hit the Armco, take out a few sections of that then the local recovery garage + €€€€€ per kilometre and a Huge repair bill you will have to foot yourself because all insurance companies have spotters. So unless you have a bottomless pockets don’t even think about it.

Make a bad judgment and hit the Armco, take out a few sections of that then the local recovery garage + €€€€€ per kilometre and a Huge repair bill you will have to foot yourself because all insurance companies have spotters. So unless you have a bottomless pockets don’t even think about it.

I have very shallow, and empty pockets haha

;) Make a bad judgment and hit the Armco, take out a few sections of that then the local recovery garage + €€€€€ per kilometre and a Huge repair bill you will have to foot yourself because all insurance companies have spotters. So unless you have a bottomless pockets don’t even think about it.
I have bottomless pockets. All my money fell out

That’s one ticked off the bucket list!
We spent the night next to the track for an excellent view of numerous cars racing past, followed by a mooch round the visitor centre

I won’t be expecting any lap records from you then

Back