Why

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes you can go to most places in a VW California but ,why do you always met the man in the small car who expects you and the car behind me to reverse a 3 ton camper van 300 yards +, over the brow of the hill so he can pass without a by your leave and when he has gone on pass you find under one and a half car lengths from where he was a great big pull in,{ it was not repeatable my views on this other road user apologies to my passengers} :headbang

It's probably because the person lacks the confidence to reverse. There's a lot of people out there in that position. :cry: Remember the Cali looks very much like a 'van' to a lot of people and the assumption is that 'van driver's' are good at reversing!!! :D

This is a daily occurance for me since moving to Devon, some people just freeze on the lanes when someone comes towards them. I won't say what gender is worse for this :eek:

I would concur happens daily when away in the countryside and quite happy to do my bit but this one took the biscuit

Happens all the time here too - on one occasion I just switched the engine off and sat there. When the guy still wouldn't budge I got out and had words - he soon moved back. :headbang

KernowLad said:
Happens all the time here too - on one occasion I just switched the engine off and sat there. When the guy still wouldn't budge I got out and had words - he soon moved back. :headbang

I would have been tempted to have lifted the roof and put the kettle on :cool:

don't come to weymouth then .just full of twat drivers :headband .should of ask him does your car come with a reverse gear ;) .

Alan said:
KernowLad said:

:lol: :lol:

A great idea for next time!

Luckily the hordes are leaving our lovely county to us locals again - stunning weather, incredibly warm sea and the roads are fun to drive on again. :mrgreen:

Alan said:
KernowLad said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back