Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What will be your first trip once your Cali arrives ?

Here's a tip for anyone heading down to the south west, good food,
all day breakfasts, sunday lunch and a farm shop, what's not to like....

Although the yokels have often stared at us being in a left hooker, i
think they still point at airplanes in this area :)
But its good descent food.

Here's a tip for anyone heading down to the south west, good food,
all day breakfasts, sunday lunch and a farm shop, what's not to like....

Although the yokels have often stared at us being in a left hooker, i
think they still point at airplanes in this area :)
But its good descent food.
They even have Scotch Eggs, so substantive meal sorted. :thumb:thumb

Hoping that, by early March, when our Cali arrives we will explore our very beautiful local area . Beach within 12 miles and forest within 3 where we can park up for the night and look at the dark sky !! It doesn’t have to be far we just can wait to try it out !!

Have you had any update recently where yours is at?!
Mine arrived on UK shores on 20th!!!
That seems pretty quick ! Mine is still in build but the dealer has assured it's not uncommon for vans to be in build for 4-6 weeks. He also told me that a batch of Christmas builds are expected to be released from the factory next week and he is expecting mine to be in it, he's confident the van will be read to collect 1st March :) fingers crossed :Nailbiting

Me too ! Im on a roll now as going to book a few days in Dartmouth on the homeward bound journey!!
We love Dartmouth, have done self catering there many times. Would love some feedback on the sites that you find.

That seems pretty quick ! Mine is still in build but the dealer has assured it's not uncommon for vans to be in build for 4-6 weeks. He also told me that a batch of Christmas builds are expected to be released from the factory next week and he is expecting mine to be in it, he's confident the van will be read to collect 1st March :) fingers crossed :Nailbiting
Yes as yours was awaiting a part wasnt it!
VW chat state 10 days approx from port.
Im so excited but nervous too!!

We love Dartmouth, have done self catering there many times. Would love some feedback on the sites that you find.
Yes we stopped there 15 years ago on the way back from Cornwall & loved it.
Will certainly give some feedback about my trip fingers crossed!
Not long now & I can post some pics of my Coast!!!!

Back