Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What to watch on Netflix?

'last breath' about north sea saturation diving. talk about tense

The Lost Daughter,
Slow and boring, not a great script for Olivia Colman. Only worth watching for Dakota Johnson ;)

Just finished series 1 of StartUp which was fairly entertaining.

The Tourist - BBC and on iPlayer.

Is it an Aussie Comedy? It’s turning out to be.

Disney plus

“The Rescue“

documentary on the rescue of 13 souls from a flooded cave complex in Thailand back in 2018

Unbelievable, emotional and a true story.

Watched this last night thought it was excellent. 3/4s through the tourist (BBC1?) but not sure I will bother with the remaining episode or 2 ...
Gave up on the tourist after struggling through episode 1

‘Winter on Fire: Ukraines Fight for Freedom’ on Netflix. All about the revolution in 2013/14. Heartbreaking!

Have been watching the remake of The Ipcress File, a six-parter on ITV Hub. Forget Michael Caine and watch it for what it is, a decently-acted and at times beautifully shot 60s retro-fest. The scenes shot in England have more than a bit of The Avengers about them. And Lucy Boynton is gorgeous.

Spy City on Britbox. Berlin prior to the Berlin Wall being built.

If anyone cares. It looks like every Bond film ever made has just been added to Amazon Prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched this last night thought it was excellent. 3/4s through the tourist (BBC1?) but not sure I will bother with the remaining episode or 2 ...
Tourist was brilliant. Great ending. Great twists regarding the drug overlord.

Nice one: Metal Lords (for Teens and young adults) - and I liked it for the soundtrack.