Better call saul
Chernobyl
Queen of the south
Family guy
The wire
Wheeler dealers
Storage hunters
Cosmos (Carl sagan)
Doubt all on Netflix but I found them all on piratebay. Cant think I of any recent decent films to watch at all.

Yukon gold
Gold rush
Dexter
Vikings
Mcmillions
The terror
Mythbusters
The grand tour
Better call saul
Chernobyl
Queen of the south
Family guy
The wire
Wheeler dealers
Storage hunters
Cosmos (Carl sagan)
Doubt all on Netflix but I found them all on piratebay. Cant think I of any recent decent films to watch at all.
I second Chernobyl. What a brilliant series and utterly compelling.

Great thread as we have been using Amazon prime for a few years now and thinking of switching to Netflix.
Some things we enjoyed on Prime.

The man in the high castle.
Manhattan.
Halt and catch fire.
Upload.
The last man on earth.
The office (US). Missed it the first time and watched the uk version, but Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson's Charcters were brilliant!

Attachments

• CCABE7D9-8FA9-418D-969C-D5FA78831B2E.png
    CCABE7D9-8FA9-418D-969C-D5FA78831B2E.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 15
Not on Netflix but Channel 5 starting this Friday at 8pm is ‘Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out’. She’s touring the UK in a campervan.
With her surname it should be a California but unfortunately not.

Not on Netflix but Channel 5 starting this Friday at 8pm is ‘Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out’. She’s touring the UK in a campervan.
I fast forwarded through the first episode, the Campervan bit is a bit tenuous, I don’t think she even stopped at a campsite let alone slept in it.

I fast forwarded through the first episode, the Campervan bit is a bit tenuous, I don’t think she even stopped at a campsite let alone slept in it.
Might give it a miss then.

Just catching up with this.

Anyone else watch The Serpent? Dramatisation of the serial killer Charles Sobrahj in Asia in the 1970s, and the Dutch diplomat who chased him down. We thought it was brilliant, quite gripping in places and beautifully put together. Now on iPlayer.

Meanwhile we're on season 5 of Bosch, police procedural set in Los Angeles. Excellent stock characters. Enjoying it very much. Amazon Prime.

We love Susan Calman but in the first 2 episodes, Devon/Cornwall & Lake District, the ice cream van, sorry Campervan was irrelevant, she could have been in any vehicle.

Anyone else watch The Serpent? Dramatisation of the serial killer Charles Sobrahj in Asia in the 1970s, and the Dutch diplomat who chased him down. We thought it was brilliant, quite gripping in places and beautifully put together. Now on iPlayer.

Meanwhile we're on season 5 of Bosch, police procedural set in Los Angeles. Excellent stock characters. Enjoying it very much. Amazon Prime.
Didn’t like The Serpent.

Great thread as we have been using Amazon prime for a few years now and thinking of switching to Netflix.

Manhattan.
Halt and catch fire.
Upload.
The last man on earth.
The office (US). Missed it the first time and watched the uk version, but Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson's Charcters were brilliant!
I second Upload. It was light n fluffy with an interesting concept. I look forward to series 2.

Serpent - great series.
Not watched Bosch, will have a look, thanks.

Just started Bridgerton on Netflix. Enjoying it 2 eps in. Period drama with a very current day twist. :thumbup

Manhattan.
Halt and catch fire.
Upload.
The last man on earth.
Some good stuff there! I would add the following to the Amazon Watch list:
Black Sails
Designated Survivor
Grand Tour
Vikings
An absolute bargain for £70 a year including Kindle Library and Amazon next day delivery.

Again not on Netflix but I’ve enjoyed a few episodes of outback truckers, pulling 100 tonnes in a road train with 4 articulated trailers behind in some case 25+ year old tractor units and expecting to cover 1000km. a day.
Throw in dirt roads & some of their journeys are on the face of it absolutely mad. 4500km round trip to deliver some building materials.
One of the drivers was moaning about how busy the traffic was - he had seen 4 vehicles that day.

Some good stuff there! I would add the following to the Amazon Watch list:
Black Sails
Designated Survivor
Grand Tour
Vikings
An absolute bargain for £70 a year including Kindle Library and Amazon next day delivery.
Not forgetting the free magazines, books and music too! Best allround package if u ask me.

+ 1 for Serpent. Thought is was brilliant!

Crack
Night Stalker

Money Heist. *****
Nurse Ratched *****
Vikings ***
Designated Survivor ****
Bridgerton ****
Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society *****
Jo Jo Rabbit ****
Peaky Blinders *****
Fauda ***
Man in The High Castle ****
Hand Maidens tale *****
The Serpant ****

What are we all watching on Netflix at the moment , looking to do some serious binging whilst on furlough
if it's accessible on Netflix in the UK (different regions get different access), look up Janet King (3-seasons).

Forgot to mention Drive to Survive. Yes its Formula One but it makes interesting viewing and gives a different perspective to the sport

+ 1 for Serpent. Thought is was brilliant!
And me Serpent was excellent and worthy of a binge watch. I had bought the hd fire stick for the vans projector but due to Covid am using it in the house on the main LG oled tv. Find it very quick and easy to navigate plus 4K crisp and worth a watch.