Fauda ***
Man in The High Castle ****
Hand Maidens tale *****
The Serpant ****

Aussie Cali

Aussie Cali

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
What are we all watching on Netflix at the moment , looking to do some serious binging whilst on furlough
if it's accessible on Netflix in the UK (different regions get different access), look up Janet King (3-seasons).

A

AndyP12345

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Forgot to mention Drive to Survive. Yes its Formula One but it makes interesting viewing and gives a different perspective to the sport

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
+ 1 for Serpent. Thought is was brilliant!
And me Serpent was excellent and worthy of a binge watch. I had bought the hd fire stick for the vans projector but due to Covid am using it in the house on the main LG oled tv. Find it very quick and easy to navigate plus 4K crisp and worth a watch.

M

Moon Madness

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Money Heist. *****
Nurse Ratched *****
Vikings ***
Designated Survivor ****
Bridgerton ****
Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society *****
Jo Jo Rabbit ****
Peaky Blinders *****
Fauda ***
Man in The High Castle ****
Hand Maidens tale *****
The Serpant ****
Loved JoJo Rabbit, recommended.

Velma's Dad

Velma's Dad

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Forgot to mention Drive to Survive. Yes its Formula One but it makes interesting viewing and gives a different perspective to the sport
What is it on (Netflix etc?).

Also for petrolheads, last year Le Mans '66 (Ford vs Ferrari in the US) is a must-watch, Matt Damon as Carroll Shelby and Christian Bale as Ken Miles. The racing scenes are a bit naff in a couple of places but the portrayals of Enzo Ferrari and Henry Ford II and their giant egos is highly entertaining.

cpjb@btinternet.com

cpjb@btinternet.com

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just finished watching "Keith Richards - Under the Influence". A great documentary with some great stories. I think my favourite is him standing outside the house belonging to Muddy Waters (blues legend) recounting how he was taken to a party there by Willie Dixon (blues legend), and ended up the next morning at Howlin' Wolf's (blues legend) place not knowing how he'd got there. My only let down was finding out that Howlin' Wolf's real name is not actually Howlin' Wolf but Chester Arthur Burnett :(.

Warning: Cigarette product placement through entire length of film!

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just finished watching "Keith Richards - Under the Influence". A great documentary with some great stories. I think my favourite is him standing outside the house belonging to Muddy Waters (blues legend) recounting how he was taken to a party there by Willie Dixon (blues legend), and ended up the next morning at Howlin' Wolf's (blues legend) place not knowing how he'd got there. My only let down was finding out that Howlin' Wolf's real name is not actually Howlin' Wolf but Chester Arthur Burnett :(.

Warning: Cigarette product placement through entire length of film!

Lupin - really enjoyed it, something different.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Songbird on Amazon Prime. All about the future Covid-23 pandemic

DON’T BOTHER

sapto

sapto

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
on netflix for bike loving people (last chapter is my fav with paul):
Accomplice

Velma's Dad

Velma's Dad

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Last night we watched the documentary about John DeLorean called "Back from the Future" on iPlayer. Mainly about the complex psychology of the man, and also the politics around the UK govt funding of his factory in Belfast at the height of the Troubles. A very good watch.

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Not sure if this has already been mentioned.
But Justified. Well worth a watch.
I’ve been told it was on Amazon (I wouldn’t know) but it’s now on 4OD.

cpjb@btinternet.com

cpjb@btinternet.com

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Accomplice - great scenery
White Tiger - good story well told
Arizona - sort of funny and outrageous plot but engaging nethertheless
Buster Scruggs - simply brilliant and one story in particular very harrowing
Manhunt:Unabomber - captures the 80's well
No country for old men - gets better with each viewing

Borris

Borris

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just catching up with this.

Anyone else watch The Serpent? Dramatisation of the serial killer Charles Sobrahj in Asia in the 1970s, and the Dutch diplomat who chased him down. We thought it was brilliant, quite gripping in places and beautifully put together. Now on iPlayer.

Meanwhile we're on season 5 of Bosch, police procedural set in Los Angeles. Excellent stock characters. Enjoying it very much. Amazon Prime.
I've just started to watch this (the serpent). Unfortunately, I'm getting more than a little cheesed off with the constant leaping forwards and backwards so not sure whether to persevere.

LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I've just started to watch this (the serpent). Unfortunately, I'm getting more than a little cheesed off with the constant leaping forwards and backwards so not sure whether to persevere.
Yes, we found this REALLY annoying as well. But the story is so incredible I think it's worth sticking with it plus you kind of get used to it a bit.

VW California Club