Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What to watch on Netflix?

All quiet on the Western Front is really good.

The Playlist (series about the founders of Spotify) is really entertaining and well done.

‘Men’ on Amazon Prime is probably the weirdest film i’ve watched in a very long time. Still can’t fathom it out? If anybody can, please put me out of my misery :)

Edit: googled it and apparently it’s all about the stages of grieving. Very very deep though.

3FBA8206-7D0D-4278-9530-FE30BD6B4220.jpeg

Last edited:
and wasted 3 hours of my life at The Rex in Berkhamsted on Sunday watching ‘Avatar: The Way of Water’. Amazing special effects but what a load of rubbish. Save your money.

and wasted 3 hours of my life at The Rex in Berkhamsted on Sunday watching ‘Avatar: The Way of Water’. Amazing special effects but what a load of rubbish. Save your money.
I felt the same way. Like we’d seen it all before.

Not on Netflix, but I can thoroughly recommend the series Poker Face. The main protagonist is like a female "Colombo" and solves crimes using her gift of telling if people are lying.

Just finished Severance. A bit odd and slow to get into but worth it.

No, the 2nd one, way of water. Just bored me. Wife actually fell asleep for 30 minutes.
I know, I could hear her gentle snorting hahhahahah
The story line to way of water pretty much follows the original Avatar story was my point

The story line to way of water pretty much follows the original Avatar story was my point
Ahhh yes, I got you know.
And yep, you’re right !

‘Men’ on Amazon Prime is probably the weirdest film i’ve watched in a very long time. Still can’t fathom it out? If anybody can, please put me out of my misery :)

Edit: googled it and apparently it’s all about the stages of grieving. Very very deep though.

View attachment 104558
That got gonged off by Mrs B when he put his hand through the letter box.

Tár is an honest depiction of the current classical music business world. Outstanding for musicians and those who know this sub-world, zzzzzzz for anybody who doesn’t think music is as much a vital human activity as eating, sleeping, working, etc.

Last edited:
Tár is an honest depiction of the current classical music business world. Outstanding for musicians and those who know this sub-world, zzzzzzz for anybody who doesn’t think music is as much a vital human activity as eating, sleeping, working, etc.
I’m keen to watch but waiting on my daughters opinion, she is studying composition and conducts.

Anyone watching the farm SE 2…?
Blooming love it. Right up my street.
I reckon the farmers are glad to have him as a voice that can be heard and understood.
Truly believe the price of food should go up, as he JC says. If we keep importing and drive our UK farmers out.
What happens when Europe cannot supply us?
We will have dropped ourselves in a hole without a ladder to climb out.
Right in the Sh 1te.

Blooming love it. Right up my street.
I reckon the farmers are glad to have him as a voice that can be heard and understood.
Truly believe the price of food should go up, as he JC says. If we keep importing and drive our UK farmers out.
We will have dropped ourselves in a hole without a ladder to climb out.
Right in the Sh 1te.
Get an allotment :) :)

Black Summer s1 & s2. An interesting take on the Zombie theme, with good plots and good character development (honestly). s3 due in a few months.

Black Summer s1 & s2. An interesting take on the Zombie theme, with good plots and good character development (honestly). s3 due in a few months.
Love a zombie series ! Thanks !

Very entertaining and informative. Can’t wait for series 3.
Probably not gonna happen as Amazon kicked him out after columngate. Hopefully another outlet will air season 3. Although scripted it is still very educationals as well as entertaining.

Probably not gonna happen as Amazon kicked him out after columngate. Hopefully another outlet will air season 3. Although scripted it is still very educationals as well as entertaining.

He’s probably got people queueing out the door for the next series. Netflix, Apple TV…? I don’t know, but the TV companies need him, more than he needs them.

I haven’t watched Amazon since the last series…

I haven’t watched Amazon since the last series…
Exactly the same for me.
I couldn’t find one thing to watch.
I have started watching Picard though.
It’s not terrible….