What to watch on Netflix?

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Put the historical inaccuracies to one side and enjoying The Crown.

Some great one liners and we’ve now hit Series 3.

Disappointed with the wholesale change of cast so far but admittedly only watched the 1st one of Series 3.

Hopefully it improves.?

Mike

clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Oh it was truly dreadful!!

I was using a spreadsheet to list all his options and accessories, but posting it in with round pounds whilst my excel equations were doing the same.

I find being an historian really at times inhibits my leisure activities. So difficult to watch "the Crown" type programmes without risking imminent execution by one's other co-watchers by saying "Not true" .... "didn't happen like that"...."Fake history".... etc.

I was once asked by a cinema employee to please be quiet during a showing of "the longest day". Since then if I go to the cinema I have to sit and eat my popcorn on my own.
As a professional musician, this happens to me with films with musicians. 99% of the time it's painfully obvious that the musicians are not really playing, nor even musicians. I reached my limit on the subway when a busker randomly ran his fingers over the keyboard while recorded music played, then asked for money. Friends dragged me out of the car while I shouted, "It's a recording, he's not playing!"

Dr-Snickers

Dr-Snickers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Put the historical inaccuracies to one side and enjoying The Crown.

Some great one liners and we’ve now hit Series 3.

Disappointed with the wholesale change of cast so far but admittedly only watched the 1st one of Series 3.

Hopefully it improves.?

Mike
It does...just finished Series 4, and I've really enjoyed the characters as they have aged. You just have to keep reminding yourself it's fiction!

VW California Club