Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What to watch on Netflix?

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Have been watching the remake of The Ipcress File, a six-parter on ITV Hub. Forget Michael Caine and watch it for what it is, a decently-acted and at times beautifully shot 60s retro-fest. The scenes shot in England have more than a bit of The Avengers about them. And Lucy Boynton is gorgeous.
From the clips I've seen, the main character looks about 12.

s2bear

s2bear

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
‘Stay Close’ was pretty decent on Netflix. It’s another mini series based on a Harlan Coben novel (The Stranger, Safe, etc.)

BBC SOUNDS: The Coming Storm was an interesting listen. A multi part documentary regarding the invasion of Capitol Hill and events that preceded it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

s2bear

s2bear

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
One of my favourite films is Stand By Me (Dir. Rob Reiner) 1986.

It’s excellent on many levels. Particularly cinematography, for me anyhow.

Reminds me of the long hot summer holidays in the late 70’s (uk) as a kid. I seemed to spend all day with my mates just knocking around on bicycles before heading home for tea.

If you’ve never watched it, do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

StevoC

Vehicle
Looking to buy
One of my favourite films is Stand By Me (Dir. Rob Reiner) 1986.

It’s excellent on many levels. Particularly cinematography, for me anyhow.

Reminds me of the long hot summer holidays in the late 70’s (uk) as a kid. I seemed to spend all day with my mates just knocking around on bicycles before heading home for tea.

If you’ve never watched it, do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just finished watching this, beautiful movie. Watched it many years ago and really enjoyed it again.

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
The rise of the Lakers. Winning time. John c riley is excellent in this. Not sure if its Netflix tho because as usual I got it illegally