Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What i did today

JohnGuppy

JohnGuppy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Following on from my posting last night , I carried out a full check on my T6 and to be honest found very little wrong
Plastic level screw on outside table missing
Dirty water tank indicator does nothing
Date display on indicator panel reads Mo Tu we th fr sa su is this correct if not may be the display and to why the dirty water tank don't work same section of the display is this correct ?

All my 4 keys work and remote heater key

Then after that drove 40 miles over border into Essex to Ikia to buy boxes was going to order on line but guess what we don't ship one box , next problem I walk in armed with part numbers where do I look you would ask Then to find half out of stock or no longer available drove home paid £5 on line for dart charge and now completed 300 miles

Dirty water tank indicator does nothing
And my advice is just forget it exists.

Ours didn't work either so I asked the dealer to take a look. In doing so they put a hole in the tank. Replacing the tank means taking the whole kitchen unit out. In doing so they damaged the trim, lost a shelf, broke the rear cupboard door and left debris in the bench track. To add insult to injury, the waste water indicator now works - but only if the tank is already overflowing and the fresh water indicator now gives random indications (it worked perfectly before).

I totally agree. Have been told it's only a switch on when as you say full up and overflowing but such a pain as it should work these details let things down. Guess same with clock. Th. or thr. Is th. which is it

Back