Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Hi,

what made you decide on the ecoflow? Did you consider the jackery power station? I am currently reviewing options before buying and all the reviewers seem to hype up the jackery so interested to know your thoughts.
I did check it against the Jackery and many others but this came out on top for me personally. There are video’s on them all but the Ecoflow was definitely the best in my opinion. We are away for a week on the 17th so will let you know how it performs.

It probably will be as good but I’ve only ever gone for Dometic so it was a natural progression. The solar generator is basically another battery to charge things. Check out Ecoflow delta.
Appreciate that thanks. Did you buy the generator to power the fridge? Why not plug the fridge into the 12v in the boot and put a solar panel on the roof?
Sorry for the questions - I'm thinking about all these things!

Appreciate that thanks. Did you buy the generator to power the fridge? Why not plug the fridge into the 12v in the boot and put a solar panel on the roof?
Sorry for the questions - I'm thinking about all these things!
Hi, we bought the generator to power most things not specifically the fridge. I really wanted a solar panel but “her indoors” didn’t really want one one the roof so this was a good compromise for us both.

View attachment 76443

Limo tint in the rear and black B pillars, really makes a positive difference in real life. £300 inc vat.
Hey Wogga, the tints look great!! If you get a chance, would you mind posting some more pics? It would be great to see from different angles. Also do you know what percentage of tint that is?

Does it interfere with the blinds when you close them
For info’, I have different dashcams to Dripster (Blackvue) and both front and rear are fixed to the window glass and neither interfere with the blinds.

Reactions: Abx
Hey Wogga, the tints look great!! If you get a chance, would you mind posting some more pics? It would be great to see from different angles. Also do you know what percentage of tint that is?
It is 95% tint, in the last rear side panel they are double glazed so you may notice a greyish square an a certain angle. It doesn't detract from the look in my opinion. The last shot shows the difference between the pax door tint and the 95% from inside.

IMG_3992.jpegIMG_3993.jpegIMG_3995.jpegIMG_3998.jpegIMG_4001.jpegIMG_4006.jpegIMG_4005.jpegIMG_4004.jpegIMG_3996.jpegIMG_3999.jpeg

It is 95% tint, in the last rear side panel they are double glazed so you may notice a greyish square an a certain angle. It doesn't detract from the look in my opinion. The last shot shows the difference between the pax door tint and the 95% from inside.

View attachment 76465View attachment 76466View attachment 76467View attachment 76468View attachment 76469View attachment 76470View attachment 76471View attachment 76472View attachment 76473View attachment 76474
Thanks Wogga, that’s a really comprehensive report. They look brilliant and I like the idea of privacy without closing all of the blinds. Cooler in the summer I’m guessing too. I am booking mine in for PPF protection film so may ask them to add the tint too while they have it in the workshop.

Thanks Wogga, that’s a really comprehensive report. They look brilliant and I like the idea of privacy without closing all of the blinds. Cooler in the summer I’m guessing too. I am booking mine in for PPF protection film so may ask them to add the tint too while they have it in the workshop.
I would, it does make the glass extra shine, you should get a decent deal. I was concerned I wouldn’t see much out but it is fine better than I thought it would be. The film they used is Xpel Prime and claim a 60% heat reduction. Defo get it done.

@Dark Ocean what have you been quoted for PPF incidently if you don’t mind?

Last edited:
I would, it does make the glass extra shine, you should get a decent deal. I was concerned I wouldn’t see much out but it is fine better than I thought it would be. The film they used is Xpel Prime and claim a 60% heat reduction. Defo get it done.

@Dark Ocean what have you been quoted for PPF incidently if you don’t mind?
I am just waiting for the quotes as we speak. I’ll let you know on Monday.

Back