Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Fitted the Weber electronic gas lightning bolt.
Absolutely fantastic !
9AF3CBBC-7228-49FF-B32D-FBFF84E48780.jpeg

A few Brandrup bits for the new van, one of the items is a pocket I've not seen mentioned before, its a phone/ sunglasses holder that fits onto the front face of the middle cup holder by the gear selector on a T6.1. Photo of it in position to follow.
IMG_5518.jpeg

A few Brandrup bits for the new van, one of the items is a pocket I've not seen mentioned before, its a phone/ sunglasses holder that fits onto the front face of the middle cup holder by the gear selector on a T6.1. Photo of it in position to follow.
View attachment 103664
I’ve just driven for 2.5 hours and it’s annoying me keep reaching low down to drink from water bottle, out of drivers door bottle location.
I’ve moved my phone onto passenger chair and stuck my bottle in there.
This is exactly what I need ! Nice !
Cheapest place to purchase ?

Club shop doesn't currently have it in stock so had to get from the company we are not allowed to mention starts Campervan..........

Also got the little pocket that fits above the cup holder. That was from the club shop as the other lot didn't have it stock.

IMG_5519.jpeg

I’ve just driven for 2.5 hours and it’s annoying me keep reaching low down to drink from water bottle, out of drivers door bottle location.

@Californication69
Works ok will fit an iPhone in its case + a pair of sunglasses. Am not impressed with the other pocket I got thats supposed to fit just above the cup holder, if I fix it there it totally blocks the lighter socket, the cup holder and the usb sockets.

IMG_5520.jpeg

How about this as an option?

a quad lock wall mount on the dash
PXL_20210807_071954863 (1).jpg

a quad lock adapter on a folding cup holder off ebay

PXL_20210807_072001762 (1).jpg

and viola! you have a folding cup holder ...

PXL_20210807_072018451 (1).jpg

At the right position for reaching out and having a cuppa coffee or water from a bottle

PXL_20210807_072032755 (1).jpg

and can be folded away after use.

PXL_20210807_073519241 (1).jpg

How about this as an option?

a quad lock wall mount on the dash
View attachment 103712

a quad lock adapter on a folding cup holder off ebay

View attachment 103713

and viola! you have a folding cup holder ...

View attachment 103714

At the right position for reaching out and having a cuppa coffee or water from a bottle

View attachment 103717

and can be folded away after use.

View attachment 103718
Nice!
But I have a cup holder above this area for my coffee or can o’ pop.
I need to put my 1l pop lid bottle of water in the cup holder by gear stick.

@Californication69
Works ok will fit an iPhone in its case + a pair of sunglasses. Am not impressed with the other pocket I got thats supposed to fit just above the cup holder, if I fix it there it totally blocks the lighter socket, the cup holder and the usb sockets.

View attachment 103711
Just as info: an alternative.

Looks perfect - Im presuming you can ony make this if you have a 3 d printer...its not for sale?

Looks perfect - Im presuming you can ony make this if you have a 3 d printer...its not for sale?
True. I am actually on a trip in the Belgian Ardennes and yesterday evening went through everything california related on the thingiverse site and came across this. Indeed: everything to print yourself or, as I already ordered something: have someone print it. He sent a photo of it and it will be ready when we get back home:
E86887F5-023F-467D-B06F-325A6C63FDA8.jpeg
This is an extension of the refrigerator lid to keep it a bit open when not in use.

BDE88D44-F752-4DAC-BB3D-46475C33DBC6.jpeg
Removed the 3w’s as the whole wide world knows ;)
I like it. Thanks @Kev

BBF8CFE2-235F-430A-8D49-A1F9126113E5.jpeg
Nice bit of kit from that little country China.
1 problemo. No spare so flashes that spare is not plugged in. I might have to either
A: buy a spare and cradle.
B: Sharpie black it out.
C: stick some black sticky back plastic over it.
Vote now !

my son printed out the smartphone holder and mounted it using the existing screw.
I mounted my glasses holder where the handle is normally located.

smartphoneholder.jpg

brillenhouder.jpg

View attachment 103755
Nice bit of kit from that little country China.
1 problemo. No spare so flashes that spare is not plugged in. I might have to either
A: buy a spare and cradle.
B: Sharpie black it out.
C: stick some black sticky back plastic over it.
Vote now !
I got mine too and fitted it today. I couldn’t work out why it was constantly flashing the warning sign and 0 at the bottom :headbang

I got mine too and fitted it today. I couldn’t work out why it was constantly flashing the warning sign and 0 at the bottom :headbang
Think I’ve sorted it.
I pressed and held the middle button again and went through the menus. I told the machine to reconfigure every tyres and when it didn’t find the last one I clicked middle button again to accept. It’s stopped flashing now and no warning beeper.
So try that.
So press and hold menu. Then click menu to go through every setting without clicking left or right.
Good luck !

True. I am actually on a trip in the Belgian Ardennes and yesterday evening went through everything california related on the thingiverse site and came across this. Indeed: everything to print yourself or, as I already ordered something: have someone print it. He sent a photo of it and it will be ready when we get back home:
View attachment 103726
This is an extension of the refrigerator lid to keep it a bit open when not in use.
Do you have the link of this 3Dmodel?

View attachment 103726
I do like my gadgets but for this “problem” I went old school. Just folded a piece of paper kitchen towel. Does the job sofar

I do like my gadgets but for this “problem” I went old school. Just folded a piece of paper kitchen towel. Does the job sofar
Great! And I used a wooden block for 10 years in our old school T4 california ;) But now with the new school bus: a plastic 3D printed piece. Fits the concept :D

Last edited:
@Algor what wheel design are these please and how are you finding that ride now? I like what you have done with the front lip as well, really nice
Thank you, the Wheels are Axe Lite. The ride was pretty poor so added Koni sport shocks and springs, drives great now.

Back