Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What are you drinking ?

Interesting tech. What’s the kit/format?
It’s a Phillips perfect draft beer machine. I think there’s a waiting list for the machines at the moment due to all the pubs being shut.
Beer hawk is the uk site for kegs.
They have a pretty good range of beers

Enjoying a Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropicana this evening on the PerfectDraft.

I like the format (though it's a little too easy to slip into a nightly habit!) but I'd like to see a bit more variety in the range. Liked the Magic Rock stout and would love to see more dark beers on keg. Also going to hack mine as 3C is too cold for some styles!

Enjoying a Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropicana this evening on the PerfectDraft.

I like the format (though it's a little too easy to slip into a nightly habit!) but I'd like to see a bit more variety in the range. Liked the Magic Rock stout and would love to see more dark beers on keg. Also going to hack mine as 3C is too cold for some styles!
I reckon that clwb tropica has been up there in my top 3 kegs on the perfect draft. I can’t see it lasting past day 2 in the perfect draft when I have a couple of mates coming over to help me out drinking it, as they put it.

I reckon that clwb tropica has been up there in my top 3 kegs on the perfect draft. I can’t see it lasting past day 2 in the perfect draft when I have a couple of mates coming over to help me out drinking it, as they put it.
Heh I know what you mean - just me and the OH drinking it but it rarely lasts a week! Also like the Goose Island session IPA, and Jaipur but that's a bit strong for me.

Well since starting this ‘What are you drinking’ ages ago I can gladly, or sadly, report that I’m nearly 18 months ‘clean’ !
Still on the fruit juices......
Also, after reading through all the different drinks I could be drinking it’s opened my eyes to that which I am missing !! Cheers

Last edited:
IMG_4053.jpeg, freaks as we are.

Fantini Edizione 2016.

I found it in my odds and sods cupboard, my left over wine bits,.

Totally gorgeous.

Now I am off, piste.

The cheapest Rioja in MaxiDia XD I think it was about 2eur! It’s alright I guess. Sitting in the van with the heater on as it’s freezing cold and we’re sleeping in the tent - I’m not that keen to go to bed!

Double IPA 8%. The name is one of the tamer ones for this brewery. "Mark can't be killed by conventional weapons" is another brew they do
514f60223ff7c45f275362f4f5d06b52.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Back