Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What’s the price of fuel in your area?

Been noticing the above issue as a feature for last 8 weeks where our independent retailers, who were always 5p more than the big 4 are now consistently 3p to 5p less than the big 4.

Please use the Petrol price app and buy cheapest fuel near you.

Hopefully, supply and demand will move prices the right way!

See attached for diesel today within 20 miles of me

C90D1CE1-F19A-47DF-B5C6-AA3B3E84C367.png13F88147-6A97-4ECC-9E70-C08127FB37FF.jpeg

Last night, Diesel £1.74 at a local independent, Morrisons £1.83 & BP £1.89.
Same here in the north west, the big supermarket prices are higher than many of the independents. Something not quite right.

Been noticing the above issue as a feature for last 8 weeks where our independent retailers, who were always 5p more than the big 4 are now consistently 3p to 5p less than the big 4.

Please use the Petrol price app and buy cheapest fuel near you.

Hopefully, supply and demand will move prices the right way!

See attached for diesel today within 20 miles of me

View attachment 97610View attachment 97609
I use this and either use Esso Premium or Tesco Momentum 99 in the Saab or The same stations for standard Diesel in the Velar

These prices are probably now 30p-40p a litre more than they should be. Being that the price of oil is now $88 a barrel. Every company has the right to make a profit but this is just taking the P155. Only thing is that there’s nobody in power to get anything done , they are all on holiday...Must be nice to be a politician.

What's going on now?
On a five mile journey past four filling stations yesterday, diesel was 185.9, 186.9, 191.9 and 191.9 pence per litre.

What's going on now?
On a five mile journey past four filling stations yesterday, diesel was 185.9, 186.9, 191.9 and 191.9 pence per litre.
That’s pretty good compared To services at the end of M4 Pont Abraham + £2.06.9 per litre. Mind you I’ve never seen anyone fill up there. Don’t know how they survive.

It’s €2.12 in Frankfurt for Diesel

3 Sainsbury stores in Derby, fuel prices are always different, with 3p/ litre between highest and lowest. That cannot be justifiable.

I‘ve found the Petrol Price website not that accurate in the past, but I’m going to try again. Also as a Costco member, I look on their website to check prices where we’re travelling. Currently always significantly cheaper than supermarkets.

£1.94 in Lancs

£1.91 - 1.96 oban to Fort William

Petrol today has gone down to £1.39.9 and Diesel £1.59.9 in Drefach near Carmarthen. Lowest it’s been since before Russian invasion of Ukraine for petrol . Possibly to do mainly with the oil price dropping and the £ strengthening against the $. At least some good news at last.

Just filled up at Costco Derby, £1.577 for Diesel. It’s just gone down 2p today

Diesel now £144.9 near us. That’s the cheapest I’ve seen for a long long time.
Let’s hope it stays that way but seeing our Middle Eastern “Friends” have now reduced output it is likely to rise again.

Sainsburys at Shrewsbury diesel is £1.499 today. Anyone travelling west (or east) on the A5 past Shrewsbury the Sainsbury store is about half a mile off the A49 junction towards the town at 52.68721, -2.75419.

Diesel, France motorway Friday night, €2.14. Spain motorway Saturday morning, €1.51 Spain at supermarket this morning €1.38 shame I didn’t need any.

Reactions: SFO