Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Westfield (now Quest) Pro performance windbreak

J

Jack Slade

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
This has the fourth optional extra panel but as one of the extending poles has lost its black plastic height adjuster clamp and one elastic ring (see photos) so take it as a standard 3 panel with lots of spares. I have contacted Westfield for replacements but doubt they will materialise.
Note it is meant to be free standing but I used and will include guy ropes for each upright pole.
I have also improved the floor plate fixing by fitting a bolt and butterfly nut to replace the original tent peg (see photo).
£100 collect from Medway.

FF5CBB70-7640-4692-8683-E405717FB9A8.jpeg

E08B446D-19E2-4B29-88A7-E779FFC556D5.jpeg

16AFCABC-E3DC-49FB-8C85-80A365D8AEAD.jpeg

64C2550E-ADCA-41EA-A445-285D756211FE.jpeg

65C21E14-FAC7-4A27-BEBD-14BBDEA64184.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there,
Would you be interested in posting?
Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,
Sorry can't post thank you

Hi
Thanks for the interest,
Waiting for Westfield to advise if spares available.
Will pull the advert until then and re-list if I can complete the repairs.

Hi
Thanks for the interest,
Waiting for Westfield to advise if spares available.
Will pull the advert until then and re-list if I can complete the repairs.
We have one of these, or should I say had. Getting it out of the garage today in preparation for next weekend‘s BSB race at Cadwell Park and discovered that the main panel(s) have been eaten through by rats. And the blighter was still there! So, I have no windbreak, but still have the parts.

Sorry to hear that, I have spares on the way so you may be able to purchase just the panels but possibly not viable.

Sorry to hear that, I have spares on the way so you may be able to purchase just the panels but possibly not viable.
Hi, would you be good enough to share contact details for company for spares. I have to replace two legs for mine. Thanks

Any developments on this? Still happy to buy at or near your asking price. If not I’ll buy a new one. In which case, I’d be happy to let you have the spares that you need for yours.

Hi,
Sorry for late response have passed it on to a relative.
I contacted Westfield.
Regards.

Back