Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Went into the dealer today...tempted again..

J

jerrythegerman

VIP Member
Popped into my VW van dealer today for some bits for my '07 cali....got the new reg envy but not sure I can justify it!!

Its easy to say mines 5 years old, done 51k and has a couple of little marks, nothing much. The dealer was saying he cannot get second hand ones in as they go very easy on the net (but wouldn't commit on giving me a price) and he was saying he cannot get new ones in quick enough.

I suspect its a ploy to keep the price up at the dealership as when I went on the net, there is a fair few in the dealers across the country with a bit off the list.

I know when I was looking the first time, I managed to get the price down from £43k book to £37k, a fair chunk.

He did say to sell mine on the net privately and then come back in, but by the time I tick a few boxes I'm needing to add 10-15k for a new un (that's great depreciation wise, not many cars hold it that well)

So, shall I give it a wash and walk off or dive in.

The spec hasnt changed that much bar the 2.0 engine (mines the 2.5 174) so it should in theory be better on the juice.

Hi Jerry,

you could always advertise your Classic Cali in our for sale section as you will most probably sell it for more than you would get for it by exchanging it for a new Cali from the dealer. :grin:

It may also give you more leverage in your negotiation on the price of your new Cali. :thumb

John

If you do decide to sell it, please call Gary in our used sales department for a possible price as we may be interested.

Also give us a call for a new one too! We may not be your local dealer but we would arrange delivery to you. We have delivered vans to Scotland and would be more than happy to help you out :mrgreen:

:thanks

Thanks Alex, may very well do that.

Just pouring over the leaflet now!!

See they dont list that lovely metalic brown any longer. I'm not into brown cars but it just looks lovey on the T5.

Yes the brown is nice. Looks nice on a T5, my previous Caddy Maxi Life was that brown as well and it looked good on that too!

Let me know if you need any help.

cheers

Back