Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Well....no longer buying a Cali.......as we now have 'Moz'

Jason wallace

Jason wallace

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just got in from picking up our California from Liverpool Van center.

Fairly laid back handover and a slow drive back in wet snowy conditions. As per my request dealer didnt wash which would have been a waste of time as he is now super mucky...And the Proof (Not my plate)

IMG_9947.jpg IMG_9948.jpg IMG_9953.jpg

Looks vantastic. Have great times in your new camper.:thumb
Liverpool are also extremely good.

I hope you enjoyed the drive, Moz looks lovely.

Very nice indeed. Congratulations.

By the way, who is this super mucky unwashed dealer?

Well done @Jason wallace congratulations on another fine December graduation and for what must have been one of the toughest collection trips of the year.

Did you get the complimentary VW snow plough and the auto de-icer spraying system? The latter is probably something that James May would invent by converting the cold shower, give it a go!

This was from The liverpool van centre......i did catch a glimpse of California Chris today.

Just to confirm though, i asked them not to wash it......it's going in for a pamper within the next couple of days

Very nice indeed. Congratulations.

By the way, who is this super mucky unwashed dealer?

pass the hand carefully on the paint .... see that there are no dots of the dust of the brakes of the trains that carry the Cali ... mine was full and I took them off .... but I had to repay the I work from the VW

Super!! even mine was shiny at the beginning .. then I have not cleaned anymore ..... the Megujars wax that is sprayed after washing and truly exceptional ... try!

8F89FCFC-E6DC-4CE3-B05C-281939CF246C.jpeg And first wash is quickly followed by sneaky night away to ensure all the bells and whistles are all working ok....and of course something to christen moz.

Is that Supermarket or Branded Rum? Which is best? Only one way to find out, 'FIGHT'!

Looks great @Jason wallace Have you had some detailing done? What did you go for in the end?

Aww I loved that original number plate, I'd have probably called him Jack or Ted based on that plate :D

Back