Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Weirdest Campervans

I once crossed China in one of these 'rolling hotels'. Great to experience scenery while laying like in an opium den setting. Food supplies via the sliding windows from local farmers. Grasshoppers and so. Great memories.

View attachment 73825
...with crazy bus drivers high on Yaba.

Fond memories indeed.

Thankfully the last MOT Expired 14 October 2017 phew!!

View attachment 74185

This was opposite us in Spain, did not look like it had moved for a little while, condition was amazing
Looks like the iconic GMC ; the CItroën DS of Campervans. (except for the double set of wheels at the back.)

Anyone see the £1,000,000.00+ motorhome programme on TV last night?

They kept banging on about the freedom to just get up & go wherever they wanted, but completely missed the bit about where to park a coach sized vehicle when you actually get somewhere.

The only thing that did impress me was a £3500 toilet that incinerated all the waste & left just a few ashes.

Anyone see the £1,000,000.00+ motorhome programme on TV last night?

They kept banging on about the freedom to just get up & go wherever they wanted, but completely missed the bit about where to park a coach sized vehicle when you actually get somewhere.

The only thing that did impress me was a £3500 toilet that incinerated all the waste & left just a few ashes.
now that’s what I call a log burner !

YASUC, Yet Another Slide-Up Camper, from SAIC in China, formerly known as MG:

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

I watched that program, the guy did a great job, but did you see the support leg for the trailer ?

IMO useless on most camping sites unless on hard stand

I watched that program, the guy did a great job, but did you see the support leg for the trailer ?

IMO useless on most camping sites unless on hard stand
Chuck it on a jacking board it will be fine. And a good way of getting the trailer level too. Assuming it has a brake!