Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We’ve had the call and a couple of questions!

We drove past Eurovans today and can see our Cali in their car park! It doesn’t look as if it’s been prepped yet. Will go and see them tomorrow to get a date for collection!

We’ve got the LV quote but might go back and ask for further quotes now.
Another Comfort Insurance user. Just renewed for the third year - quote has increased by just £7! Really cannot argue with that. :thumb

We have used Comfort insurance for the last 3 years, renewal premiums have always been reasonable so have stayed with them.
Also had our van detailed with Gtechnic products by Goodwin car detailing nr Hailsham Sussex. He is mobile and will come to your home, he’s done a few cars for me over the years and I have no complaints.

We drove past Eurovans today and can see our Cali in their car park! It doesn’t look as if it’s been prepped yet. Will go and see them tomorrow to get a date for collection!
I thought it was on the same ship as our van coming into Sheerness.
Use Vws free 5 day drive away insurance and that generates a quote
I paid £325 fully comp with them… pleasantly surprised and no issues as with one other companies…eg is it a van or car or motor home
Value £75k
Regards Geoff

I paid £325 fully comp with them… pleasantly surprised and no issues as with one other companies…eg is it a van or car or motor home
Value £75k
Regards Geoff
Value £75k
Regards Geoff

We’ll! We went in to see David at Eurovans today (he’s been off with Covid). We have seen our van, which is being prepped. We’ll collect it on Wednesday. Beyond excited and we’ve booked to stay in North Norfolk next weekend. We couldn’t get a campsite on the coast and it isn’t even the school holidays yet!
The van looks lovely and we’re delighted!

We’ll! We went in to see David at Eurovans today (he’s been off with Covid). We have seen our van, which is being prepped. We’ll collect it on Wednesday. Beyond excited and we’ve booked to stay in North Norfolk next weekend. We couldn’t get a campsite on the coast and it isn’t even the school holidays yet!
The van looks lovely and we’re delighted!
David is a top man… everything spot on for our collection today
Tip….. ask him for a free set of rubber mats!
Vic. His colleague is also a good guy, tell them I said so !
Info…..our van is 204bhp dsg and achieved 42 mpg on trip back to North Yorkshire driving at 65 mph at 2k revs
Pretty pleased for a new motor

Back