Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seatcovers beach vs caravelle

Steeble

Steeble

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I have been looking to get some waterproof seat covers for my t5.1 beach. Second ski are nice but the price (in my opnion is ridiculous). Was going to get inka but seen chat on here that they may be of questionable quality now. Was about to buy from uk custom covers but they only have covers for the caravelle bench which they say wont fit. I thought the bench was the same. Seems nuts to me that vw was would 2 almost identical benches. Is this right?

I have been looking to get some waterproof seat covers for my t5.1 beach. Second ski are nice but the price (in my opnion is ridiculous). Was going to get inka but seen chat on here that they may be of questionable quality now. Was about to buy from uk custom covers but they only have covers for the caravelle bench which they say wont fit. I thought the bench was the same. Seems nuts to me that vw was would 2 almost identical benches. Is this right?
I don't think that's correct. As far as I am aware the two benches are the same.

We have inka waterproofs in our Beach. Previously they were in our last T6 Beach. They have done a perfect job so far. No they are not as go a fit as the second skin type but what do you want them to do? Inkas keep the seats in as new condition and can be hand washed to bring them back to as new. If your kids or dog make a mess on them then get the wet wipes out and they are wipe clean.

its mainly for kid proofing and also to cover up the seats which Im not too keen on as they are bit light for my liking

its mainly for kid proofing and also to cover up the seats which Im not too keen on as they are bit light for my liking
We have eight grandchildren so the Inka waterproofs have been thoroughly tested since we bought them in 2016. They are still as good as new.

Back