Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seat covers

M

murray0710

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Would ideally like waterproof covers similar to the Inka ones I had previously on my T6. Have emailed Inka but got reply saying they aren’t doing them. Any other suppliers?

We have the VW Ocean one's, fitted by VW when we picked up the van, perfect for us.

I just purchased seat covers for our GC600. I searched and searched and couldn't find waterproof- we have a dog, Kona, that loves to swim. We ended up purchasing from Drive Dressy.

About the fabric...from their website:

Our specially developed material for slipcovers is washable at 30°C, tear-resistant as well as hard-wearing, slightly water-repellent, flame-retardant and breathable.​

Please keep this thread updated if you do find any that are truly waterproof!

I saw the Drive Dressy ones but really want totally waterproof ones as they are easy to wipe clean and nothing goes through them. Don’t look particularly pretty but are functional which is what I want.

Are the Ocean ones a ‘good’ fit? How does it work with the rear bench seat as i didn’t think you could get anything down the back of them. Does anyone know if the cover you can get for the two seater crafter front seat is suitable for the rear bench seat?

Does anyone know if the cover you can get for the two seater crafter front seat is suitable for the rear bench seat?
The GC rear bench is actually a transporter front double, you will have to cut the rear panel though to make one fit as the GC seat is fixed hard up against the toilet wall so you can’t just slip a cover over.

The GC rear bench is actually a transporter front double, you will have to cut the rear panel though to make one fit as the GC seat is fixed hard up against the toilet wall so you can’t just slip a cover over.
Thanks for that info.

I saw the Drive Dressy ones but really want totally waterproof ones as they are easy to wipe clean and nothing goes through them. Don’t look particularly pretty but are functional which is what I want.

Are the Ocean ones a ‘good’ fit? How does it work with the rear bench seat as i didn’t think you could get anything down the back of them. Does anyone know if the cover you can get for the two seater crafter front seat is suitable for the rear bench seat?
Which vehicle do you have? Not shown on your avatar.

I know exactly what you mean....we wanted 100% waterproof too....curious to see what you find in your serach!

i had this from them in April, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for contacting us,

We would be launching the covers for California Grand shortly we would request you to keep an eye on our listings.

Best regards,
Customer Services
www.inka-corp.com

I got this from them earlier this month so sounds like they won’t be doing them:-

Thank you for contacting us,

We do not do covers for VW Grand California.

We do appreciate you checking with us

Best regards,
Customer Services
www.inka-corp.com

Does anyone know what front seats are in the GC? Are they Crafter, Transporter, Ocean or something else?