Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seat covers-staining

P

Polomint

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi.

Already had some generic grey waterproof seat covers which we used last weekend. They have left grey stains over front seats.
Can anyone confirm Inka waterproof covers do not stain the seats when used.

Thanks in anticipation

Hi.

Already had some generic grey waterproof seat covers which we used last weekend. They have left grey stains over front seats.
Can anyone confirm Inka waterproof covers do not stain the seats when used.

Thanks in anticipation
No staining, Inka’s are 100% waterproof.

We have washed our covers many times, but VW seats underneath are still as new with no marks.

Thanks chipbutty.
Further query, is there a difference in fit between the unembroidered inka’s and the ones with California on??
Thanks

Thanks chipbutty.
Further query, is there a difference in fit between the unembroidered inka’s and the ones with California on??
Thanks
We have plain ones on our beach and they fit perfectly. Ordered direct from Inka.

Perfect, thanks again Chipbutty
Some have reported long delivery times via Inka direct at the moment, so you might be better ordering of Amazon as lead times seem faster & usually easier to cancel order if you need too.

No staining, Inka’s are 100% waterproof.

We have washed our covers many times, but VW seats underneath are still as new with no marks.
@Ch1pbutty - can I ask do you put the Inka covers through a machine wash? Reason I ask is I recently took mine off to sell and put them through a synthetic cool wash. Dried outside on the line as it was warm. Sold the same day on here and had to refund because the new owner found they didnt fit. Is it possible they have shrunk?

@Ch1pbutty - can I ask do you put the Inka covers through a machine wash? Reason I ask is I recently took mine off to sell and put them through a synthetic cool wash. Dried outside on the line as it was warm. Sold the same day on here and had to refund because the new owner found they didnt fit. Is it possible they have shrunk?

I doubt that they would have shrunk as they are made from synthetic material.

Have washed ours at 30degrees in the machine approx 3 times and line dried. They are quite a snug fit anyway to avoid them being loose. It might just be that your buyer has not put seat covers on before.

I doubt that they would have shrunk as they are made from synthetic material.

Have washed ours at 30degrees in the machine approx 3 times and line dried. They are quite a snug fit anyway to avoid them being loose. It might just be that your buyer has not put seat covers on before.
Thanks @Ch1pbutty - thats good to know.

I now have ‘leather look’ ones on, which were such a pain to put on, I don't want to remove them again!

Back