Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Wanted - Child Safety Net. Update:all sorted!

O

O’Sullivan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Evening all!

We’ve just got our Beach, which is five years old, and in that time, the ‘baby catcher’ has been lost - does anyone have one that they no longer require?

I’ve seen a few adverts on here selling them for £30 or so plus p&p, which have all finished, alas.

Thanks in advance!

PS I appreciate I have selected a misleading prefix, I couldn’t seem to find the Wanted one, unless I am in the wrong area of the forum.

Hello, I have a child net for the Ocean if you need one. I guess they are the same. I am near Bristol if you are close. Thanks, Simon.

We still have one lying around which has never been used. We are however, in the Netherlands and I'm not sure of the cost of posting things your way and whether it goes smoothly these days. But keep it in mind in case there's no one nearer to you.

Hi all, sorry, got distracted by work (which is a pain!) and haven’t logged on in a while.
Many thanks for all the offers - I am now the proud owner of a baby catcher so hopefully no children will fall from the roof while daddy is in charge!

Back