Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting Patiently

Footy69

Footy69

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After much deliberation, we took the plunge and ordered Cali Ocean in Indium Grey and have now been allocated week 47 build. Ordered through Autoebid with excellent discount and plenty of communication. Getting lots of useful information and tips on here while we wait. Anyone give an indication of when we may expect delivery.

After much deliberation, we took the plunge and ordered Cali Ocean in Indium Grey and have now been allocated week 47 build. Ordered through Autoebid with excellent discount and plenty of communication. Getting lots of useful information and tips on here while we wait. Anyone give an indication of when we may expect delivery.
Hello and welcome! I've read on here it's 4-6 weeks from build.

Hi I have coast in indium grey for week 47 build as well. This is what vw chat told me yesterday when I asked the same question.

So once your vehicle has gone into production, it usually takes around 2 weeks to build, once it is completed it will be transported to the Port of Exit which generally is a week but can take up to 7-10 working days. Once it has arrived at the Port of Exit your vehicle will be processed for shipping which can take up to 7-10 working days. When the vehicle is loaded onto a ship, it takes 1-2 days to arrive in the UK Port, where it will the be processed which again can take up to 7-10 working days. The vehicle will then be booked for transport, once loaded onto the transport vehicle it takes around 1-2 days to arrive at your Van Centre, who will then carry out checks and contact you to arrange collection. This is just a rough guideline, but I hope this helps :)

Fingers crossed this means on ship by end of year with collection early jan.

Back