Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waiting for Benjy! First time cali owners, waiting to pickup #excited.com

Perry Blain

Perry Blain

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi everyone

We've just joined the forum and found the information in it very useful in our research - so thank you.

My name is Perry and with my wife Maria and our two lovely dogs Max (Labradoodle) and Lilah (Australian Cattle Dog) we can't wait to hit the road in our new VW California Ocean.

We decided to name our California 'Benjy' after a friend suddenly passed away recently - which also spurred us on to live the dream and not waste any more time - Benjy was his nickname.

Our Cali is an Ocean T6 SWB 204ps TDI 7sp DSG 4Motion in pearlescent white.

Not actually sure what all of that means yet LOL! but looking forward to finding out! Planning a few trips already, first one going down to Devon and Cornwall to visit family and friends then will probably come back to Kent via. Dorset. Then upto north west Scotland next :)

Look forward to meeting other club members on our travels.

Best
Perry & Maria

Hi everyone

We've just joined the forum and found the information in it very useful in our research - so thank you.

My name is Perry and with my wife Maria and our two lovely dogs Max (Labradoodle) and Lilah (Australian Cattle Dog) we can't wait to hit the road in our new VW California Ocean.

We decided to name our California 'Benjy' after a friend suddenly passed away recently - which also spurred us on to live the dream and not waste any more time - Benjy was his nickname.

Our Cali is an Ocean T6 SWB 204ps TDI 7sp DSG 4Motion in pearlescent white.

Not actually sure what all of that means yet LOL! but looking forward to finding out! Planning a few trips already, first one going down to Devon and Cornwall to visit family and friends then will probably come back to Kent via. Dorset. Then upto north west Scotland next :)

Look forward to meeting other club members on our travels.

Best
Perry & Maria
Hope you have a great time with your Cali, when do you pick it up?

Will hear from the sales guy next week - he's gone to Glastonbury - hopefully not in our camper LOL!! It's gone in for pre delivery prep, so hopefully very soon :)

Welcome , love to see some pics of your dogs in the dogsection.

Thank you :), here's a couple of photos - haven't worked out where the dog section is yet !

Back