Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW T5 California - 2005 - 2009 Owners Manual

P

PGC

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and am the proud owner of a 2005 T5. The even better part is that we live in Canada and have what is probably one of the few imported versions of this van in all of North America!

Anyway, the version we have was originally sold in Denmark and so while we have the entire owners manual that came with it, not surprisingly, it is entirely in Danish. If someone has an electronic version of the owners manual or would be willing to scan it, I would be most grateful. Though Google translate works pretty well, it would be nice to just pull up an english version on my phone.

Note that I'm not looking for the accessory/camping manual that talks about the fridge, pop top, water systems, etc. - there are several of those already posted in the resources section of this site. Rather, I'm looking for the manual that covers all of the other mechanical and operating features of the van from basic stuff like mirror adjustments to changing a flat tire.

If the request is not clear, I'd be happy to connect with anyone willing to help via WhastApp for a chat or call.

Many thanks!

Patrick

Back