Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw t4&5+ magazine & COTF 2013

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Some of you may be aware the cotf meet we had in may is going to be featured in the latest
Magazine. I believe it is a 3 page article. We are pleased to announce you can now subscribe
Through our website using the link on the right hand side of the page under the merchandise box. It is a fantastic magazine Dedicated to the t4/t5 Volkswagen. Ideal present for a loved one :thumb

Re: Vw t4&5+ magazine & COTF 2013

Well....!!!! Once again James is in a magazine for possibly the 5th time this year .. If not more ...!!! I suppose they need to fill the mags somehow ... Lol lol
They all Missed a trick having 3 bergs in a row ....I wouldn't want to seal James's lime light ...
Nice one mr Eccles on the write ups :)

choplee said:
Well....!!!! Once again James is in a magazine for possibly the 5th time this year .. If not more ...!!! I suppose they need to fill the mags somehow ... Lol lol
They all Missed a trick having 3 bergs in a row ....I wouldn't want to seal James's lime light ...
Nice one mr Eccles on the write ups :)

Lee

It's not lime light - more of a sunny yellow light.

James

pictonroad said:
Spot the mistake on the front cover... ;)

That is a big mistake indeed on the front cover ... Most of us are VW's finest :headbang

Really sorry I missed the meet but I will subscribe to the magazine and have a read all about it :thumb

Back