Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Customer service

Kenisted

Kenisted

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I would value others opinion
I have the cursed November 22 Cali where you get all the problems and pay through the nose for the privilege
Scissors that hold the roof, rusted solid
Crap Bridgestone all weather tyres that have continuous punctures ( 6 so far with two replacements)
Infotainment issues
4 replacement bellows, yes FOUR
We’ve asked for compensation or as VW call it good will for all the time it’s been off the road and the time, fuel and inconvenience caused
There maximum payout offered is £500.00
I think it’s a total insult
You’re views please
Rant over

At least you got something, we passed our ‘character’ bubbling roof to its new owners a few months ago.

Do not feel you can blame VW for all weather tyre punctures.

A few months ago I had an excellent interaction with VW Customer Services. In 2018 our T6 conversion was registered with the DVLA as a T32 - it is a T30. Repeated efforts to get the DVLA to correct the V5 (4.5 years of contacts) were fruitless. Then one DVLA person told me that they would not change the V5 until it was confirmed by VW UK (not a dealer) that my T6 was a T30 and they had to quote all sorts of manufacturing data. I contacted VW Customer services and a very helpful lady told me they have to do this every now and again. She set the process up with VW Commercials in Swindon (it has to go through a dealer) and 4 weeks later I got a letter from VW Swindon, on VW UK headed note paper, confirming my t6 was a T30 model. Sent this to DVLA all sorted. As a matter of interest no insurance company was the least bit fussed that my T6 had been mis-registered. They made a file note and carried on.

Back