Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Van Wrapping...

MKRW

MKRW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I was just wondering does anyone have any experience of 'wrapping' pictures onto their Cali's.

Having considered personalising the look of our Cali for a while I was wondering what experience people have and also any views on the best places to go?

I'd love to see any examples....

I had wondered about wrapping, or something similar, the inside of the Cali, just the cabinets to alter the wood effect. I had thought of a more pastel stained wood in the style of a beach hut. Nice thought but wife said "yuk" and the subject was dropped. :headbang

Andy

Andy80F said:
I had thought of a more pastel stained wood in the style of a beach hut. Nice thought but wife said "yuk" and the subject was dropped

That's a great idea, I like that. IMHO the Cali needs to be more funky and less fuddy-duddy, ref external paint colours. Back to it's roots and all of that.... :thumb

S.

I had my van decals done by these guys http://www.fxuk.net/. They do alot of high end cars so can't be that bad, they also did the original promo Berghaus wrap and the T5 escape wraps. Maybe worth a look.

Back