Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW CALI T6 BEACH ENGLISH USER MANUAL REQUIRED

P

Peter Jennings

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Can anyone suggest where i will be able to obtain an English User Manual for a new T6 Cali Beach? I just bought our van in Austria and we return to the UK before the supplier can get an English User Manual. For the time being an online version would REALLY help with some of the more basic and important questions. I also want to get the paper version when we get to UK. Thanks.

Sorry - some of us searched high and low for an on-line manual a couple of months ago. But too no avail. I did contemplate scanning the manual but every time I think about it I find something else to do :)

What is it you need to know ?
I have looked at mine and yet to find anything of use if Im honest!

Can anyone suggest where i will be able to obtain an English User Manual for a new T6 Cali Beach? I just bought our van in Austria and we return to the UK before the supplier can get an English User Manual. For the time being an online version would REALLY help with some of the more basic and important questions. I also want to get the paper version when we get to UK. Thanks.
BTW the same manual covers the ocean and the Beach (and a stack of other T6 variants as well).

What is it you need to know ?
I have looked at mine and yet to find anything of use if Im honest!

I just want to see what the van is capable of. It was a show room van and i think quite well equipped but i need to explore it with the help of the manual. I have found out a few things from playing but still lots to learn. Just as an example, the electric assisted doors are quite good i suppose but can i turn them off when wild camping to prevent battery drain. Where is the domestic battery and how long will it last? How much does does the doors and lights and radio and ... draw?
How do i use the night heater? I dont think its the best one sadly but the seller tells me that it lasts all night by turning itself off every 2 hrs for 30 mins.

I just want to see what the van is capable of. It was a show room van and i think quite well equipped but i need to explore it with the help of the manual. I have found out a few things from playing but still lots to learn. Just as an example, the electric assisted doors are quite good i suppose but can i turn them off when wild camping to prevent battery drain. Where is the domestic battery and how long will it last? How much does does the doors and lights and radio and ... draw?
How do i use the night heater? I dont think its the best one sadly but the seller tells me that it lasts all night by turning itself off every 2 hrs for 30 mins.

Most of that info is not in the manual ,
Only here on the forum....
Try to search and read some posts regarding your specific questions , most is to find on here...

I am looking for a T6 user manual. In the download section it is not available.

Hi, I am in the same situation as you. Bought my cali in Luxembourg and will be receiving the manual in German, which I dont speak. English, Spanish or French would do the job for me.
I've been told that it can be ordered from VW as any other part. I will try to confirm this in the next few days.

A copy is in the VIP downloads section - a full manual - very useful.
There's your answer, downloadable in the VIP download section.

There's very little Beach specific information in the handbook so don't go gettin' excited y'aul.

Back