Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

She was so tiered ....
We emptyed the botlle on two stages ....that day and the day before ....

Lovely campsite in St- Nectaire , France this evening
Not to crowded , everyone near the sanitairy blocks and wifi staitions ....
Us all the way back all allone ....got to walk to reception for wifi but who cares with such a view .....and no nieghbours!
Goodnight
:D

image.jpg
image.jpg

These pictures were made in a small camp at Korćula, Croatia. The camp has only three sports at the beach and they are reserved for small campers. No bigger campers can squeeze in through the small road and park there. All three spots were occupied by Calis the time we were there. We stopped there for a night, but stayed for a week.
IMG_2998_zps2uc9qmk9.jpg
I am hoping to get out to Korcula next year. Please could you give more details as to how I can find this fantastic camping location?

Our Chester stopover last Friday. Spot the Cali (give you a clue, it's blue)....
2015-08-29 09.25.40.jpg

We live near you Rich, how did you find the car park overnight?
Hi larrylamb, (i've inadvertantly created 2 accounts on here due to facebook logins, doh!)
Found out about the Chester place via the Britstops book, the council allow overnight stops, no facilities but, £1.50 in the parking meter for the night & 10 min walk into the city centre works for me. Popular with motorhome users so felt quite safe leaving the Cali while we went into town for food & a few ales :) Will definitely be using again.
Will keep an eye out for you if you're local :thumb

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441376618.459701.jpg
Had a great day in Bern riding my bike. There is a CP next to the river but I'm heading back home. Maybe next time. I love the independance with the Cali. Have a nice Wknd where ever you are!

IMG_20150913_084855365.jpg Then the very next morning in Cogne, Gran Paradiso national park, Val d'Aosta. In the largest motorhome overnight park you ever did see. Must have been nearly a 100 places. We moved on after one very wet night.

End of the Road Festival, Dorset, September 2015. It was the perfect setup with plentiful space for travel cot/play pen in the tent incase of rain, (or sleeping space for possibility of a snoring beer filled husband...) After alot of tweaking on trips, I think bringing the old bell tent into use is the perfect full setup for 2 & 10 month old!

IMG_0047.JPG

Did you book the Grindelwald pitch?
Their webpage says that all arrivals before 4PM will be accommodated without advance booking. And it did materialised indeed. This is a vast field with no placement divisions, so it apparently can accommodate most if not all the at-hoc arrivals.

Last edited:
Fantastic images there, need to get to Norway but wow that Corsica road just looks scary :)

Our average speed was 28km/h and the fuel consumption was 13l/100km. Normally it is around 8l.
We stopped many times, but it is really safer to go slow, some areas are not for those who are scared of height.
Only the NW and W parts of the island have such roads, the rest can be done in a big RV, if one wishes so.
DSCN5046_zpseoyk3wi6.jpg

DSCN5137%201_zpsrc3eiuuk.jpg