Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Mazarron Spain, not the site I would normally chose due to the size but great location. Fantastic scenery and better than you can see from this photo but this isn’t bad.
What are the mesh sides you are using on the awning?

Hi Andy,

it is the Thule Sun Blocker G2

Works really well very pleased with the outcome they would normally come a dead vertical drop for motorhomes or caravans, had mine cut/scribed in, edged and trimmed via my local sailmaker, now doing one for herself. Made a fantastic job. I might invest a half one for the front of the cassette.

Really well worth it as was 32% down here earlier now a reasonable 25/26.

Nice spontaneous night away in the south-east of the Netherlands on a camp site (Sint Anthonis) owned by the State Forest Management (Staatsbosbeheer). Nice spacious lots in the forest, allowed to make camp fire and a restaurant nearby makes this a great site. It's open all year round so we're planning to come back in the winter to test out the heater, didn't need it as the thermometer reached 23 degrees celcius this weekend!

Seriously considering solar panels now as yet again the best lots on this site are the ones without electricity, noticed this on other camp sites as well.

IMG_1753.jpeg

@Hawthorn37 : the 4 panels are 105cmx52cmx2mm each. I put them on 6mm polycarbonate (each panel separately) connected with straps of webbing to form what can be seen on the picture. When folded they are ~105x52x10cm. Fit nicely on the flexiboard in the back of my 3 bench Beach.

Setting sun. Stopped for a yet another brake after 5 hours driving and still 1 hour to go. May have decided to drive too far today. I had great difficulty find good stopping places for lunch or coffee but did follow a yellow California for a while. I also did stop to put fuel in in a very friendly garage. 60 l at 105Eur. Also got coffee from a machine, it had sugar even if you did not want it. Should have used my thermos.

IMG20221106172359.jpg

Last week in camping cabopino in Marbella Spain
No CAMC rules there then! (EHU connection)
It's interesting to see the attitude to safety on any site, in any country.