Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Van's in the workshop

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Van went into limp mode this morning it is now in the workshop being looked at :evil:
Was due for a service on wed as well :|

Yes still have warranty stu. This is the first thing to happen
In a year of ownership. I will let you know the outcome :thumb

Just had a call from dealer the service is finished but they havnt had time to trace the fault
Wtf. This means I have to leave it with them. To be honest the service could have waited :evil:

If you have a 140 then they are not a bad job to do. If you have a 180 then the front of the van has to come off and make sure that they order the whole unit as they will never get the two parts to seperate. WIll take anywhere between 6 and 8 hours to replace on a 180.

I just don't understand why they didn't look at the lack of power fault first before carrying out the service? Including the test plan it is probably quicker to carry out that diagnosis first than doing the service.

cheers

My thoughts exactly Alex.They are waiting till the part comes in tomorrow morning if
They diagnosed it mon when it went in they could have fitted the egr today.
Never mind. It's a 140 by the way so fingers crossed :thumb

Hope so I sold my car and it goes today so now a 1 van family so here's hoping I get it back tomorrow :thumb

Still no Cali I now have a golf bluemotion as a courtesy car only done 900 miles :thumb
Hopefully back tomorrow :thumb

Back