Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vanlife magazine, the new Advanture mag!

Would you prefer to be a print or digital reader?

• Print journal

• Digital for tablet/smartphone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would be great - I'm a bit old school on purely digital I'm afraid, always tend to print some of the content to keep apart in our inspiration folder. You have my mail via the magazine site (carobart at scarlet dot be). But after issue 8 which is in my subscription, I will probably go for the printed version as it looks fab. Keep on the good work and enjoy the small one !:)
The print edition is really, really nice. I have to say.

I have enabled downloads for all subscriptions on the digital. Could you have a look to see if it works for you now? Thank you for the feedback and I will be sure to have the downloads enabled from here on!

Thank you Sapto, I really appreciate your support and kind words. How did the new layout feel for you on the digital edition? You read it on an iPad is that correct?

It fits perfect for how we read. I like how you can zoom in for details or how a digital version kinda reduce paper in our house/less shipping - all good for those who like it more the otherway round.
However Issuu App is a little bit reduced in comparison with apple books app. I didn't find out how to set bookmarks or how I can transfere to "books" as pdf. But that's probably me an not the app
Keep on going the great work and I look forward to the next AM.

Last edited:
If anyone finds themselves out on the road and near one of our new stockists, please do pop in and take a look at the new issue!

advanture-magazine-stockists.jpg

Hi all. We just shipped out a nice batch of magazines from sales over the past week. Anyone from in here? Would love to know who is reading :)

Hi Everyone. I wanted to share a podcast I have been interviewed on, which has recently been released! Discussing vanlife and the creation of Advanture Magazine. :D https://monocle.com/radio/shows/the-stack/503/advanture/

Catch Advanture mag founding editor, Alex Brown, on the latest podcast from Monocle 24 Radio. Talking things about vanlife and some of the story behind the magazine creation.

Back