Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vango Odyssey Airbeam 500 SC. 5 person family air tent. £300.

Lee.Van.Cleef

Lee.Van.Cleef

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Vango Odyssey 500 SC (sun canopy) 5 person inflatable tent.

£300 collection.

As a change from all the awnings on here at the moment, here's a stand-alone tent for those that don't want to bother with joining van to tent eveytime they leave site. It can be set up so the wind out awning lines up with the covered side door of the tent (ie with the canopy facing forwards in line with th evan), but I din't have space in the garden to show that set up.

This is the 'amazon exclusive' version of the popular tent which features an additional front sun canopy not included on the standard version. The canopy can be folded back when not required (see pics). Currently £570 on amazon.

Bought a couple of years ago as a stop-gap after we sold our previous T5 conversion. In the end it was rarely used due to covid restrictions (and life getting in the way of holidays). No longer needed since we got the Cali.

It's had one short family camping trip, one trip to a festival (pitched in the very sensible family area with allocated spaces) and some lockdown weekend garden camping. Other than that it's been dry-stored in the garage. I put the tent up in the garden last week to check it out & take these pics. From a dog-free and smoke-free house.

Excellent condition with all supplied accessories & no damage.

For detailed specification here:
Vango Odyssey Inflatable Family Tunnel Tent, Epsom Green, Airbeam SC [Amazon Exclusive] https://amzn.eu/d/9Z4COQe

Collection from Embleton, near Alnwick, Northumberland NE66. I may be able to deliver locally by arrangement. I'm in Morpeth, Alnwick and Newcastle areas once or twice per week.

1420349.jpg

1420356.jpg

1420306.jpg

1420305.jpg

1420364.jpg

1420302.jpg

1420336.jpg

1420321.jpg

1420311.jpg

1420278.jpg

Last edited: