Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vango Kela air beam

V

vedubya

VIP Member
Seriously thinking if getting an Airbeam Kela tent. Anyone got one? Comments?
Who is the cheapest to buy from, prices seem very similar everywhere.....coincidence?

I am thinking the same thing - so I have no actual experience, as I am still in the thinking stage. Reviews seam very good.

I think Vango are very hot on price wars and force all sellers to sell at pretty much RRP.

BMVS, one of the forum sponsors, normally do a deal which includes a free carpet, so if you want a carpet then that will be a good deal.

They are also going to Cali's on the Farm, so you might be able to save on postage.

T

Vango are very hot on prices. We offer all VIP members a free carpet with every awming purchased. We are taking them to COTF, if you need to come and look at them, and we will be happy to demonstrate them.

Let me know if you need any info, or give me a call 01243 865515 and we can discuss the awnings :thumb

teeboy said:
I think Vango are very hot on price wars and force all sellers to sell at pretty much RRP.

BMVS, one of the forum sponsors, normally do a deal which includes a free carpet, so if you want a carpet then that will be a good deal.

They are also going to Cali's on the Farm, so you might be able to save on postage.

T

Hmmm smacks of anti competitive price fixing.
@bmvs. Will see you at COTF