Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vanessa Window bags - confused! (2 seat bench)

LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Help!

We have a 2019 2 seater bench beach and would like to get some Vanessa window bags but I can't fathom whether I can get a pair or only 1. On the Campervantastic website it says that you can only get one bag if you have the 2 seater bench (for the driver's side) but on the Vanessa website the drop down menu seems to offer the option of a pair for the "double bench beach/california".

Has anyone with a 2 seater bench got these bags?

Also does anyone know if I would I want the "full vehicle lining with sun blinds" version or the "without vehicle lining" option?

https://www.vanessa-mobilcamping.de.../accessories-packing-bags-t5t6-lightgrey.html

Thanks Guys :)

I believe for the 2 seat you can only install one of the bags, as the gap between the window and seat is narrower on the 2 seat than the 3 seat beach. The 2 seat is similar dimensions to the ocean seat.

There may be some options out there for ocean (Californiacamping.de also do window bags maybe they do an ocean one?), so in effect an ocean compatible one should fit the seat side of a 2 seat beach.

Sorry I can't help more.

Thanks Matt,

I'll have a look at bags for the Ocean too.

Yes I believe you could get a beach bag on the left side of the van (UK n/s) and if one is available a slimmer ocean one on the right (uk o/s).

On a 2 seater beach you still have an ‘available’ rear side window allowing for van Essa bags on both sides. On an Ocean, the near side rear window is occupied by the wardrobe.
Maybe that’s what it comes down to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes s2bear I think you're right I've just had this reply from Vanessa:

thank you for your interest in our VanEssa products.

Yes you can buy a pair and your car has full lining.

Kind Regards

Mona Gogg

We have a 2 seat beach, and have these window bags from California-camping.de which work well

Both sides in the pack that we ordered have 4 smaller bags, but I think you could order it so that the bench side of the van has 4 smaller bags - and the opposite side has the 2 wider bags.

Either way, they are a good solution for us and can recommend

https://www.california-camping.de/v...-zweierbank.html?___store=en&___from_store=en

I have 10mins or so ago, paid for a pair of VanEssa window bags for our Beach, 2 seater. One full size bag for the passenger side & one smaller bag for the drivers side, costing including P&P Euro 329.60.

I should of added to my post above, I've purchased the above bags from vanessa -mobilcamping.

I have 10mins or so ago, paid for a pair of VanEssa window bags for our Beach, 2 seater. One full size bag for the passenger side & one smaller bag for the drivers side, costing including P&P Euro 329.60.
Snap! Just ordered a pair :embarrased

just received the nearside bag (for my 2 seat Beach) really pleased. Did someone mention a thinner version for the opposite side - uk drivers. impressed thus far. would like to utilise some space on the other window. I always drive with these rear blinds down anyway.

Yes the drivers side bag has a thinner section to allow the seat to move.

Just googling Vanessa mobilecamping and I can images of the dark grey bags taken from the tailgate inwards. I can see that the window bag is clearly thinner the one on the nearside. Cant seem to order one from Campervantastic ... sad face

Hi, I have just ordered my window bags from VanEssa for the 2 bench beach. Does anybody use packing cubes with theirs? If so what size did you get? Thanks

We do and they make life much easier. I can't find the exact ones we bought, but we got those mixed sets of 3 or 4 different sizes from Amazon (one set for each person).

Hi, I have just ordered my window bags from VanEssa for the 2 bench beach. Does anybody use packing cubes with theirs? If so what size did you get? Thanks
We do, the mixed size sets, come as a set of 4, we have 2 sets both different colours.

Thank you I have ordered some in different colours for the family. I am looking forward to seeing how many clothes I can fit in for our week away.

Thank you I have ordered some in different colours for the family. I am looking forward to seeing how many clothes I can fit in for our week away.
It’s amazing how much you can fit in them, take less clothes than you think you need. We are fans of Rohan technical clothing, expensive but really do last for ever, are lightweight pack away to nothing & quick drying.

It’s amazing how much you can fit in them, take less clothes than you think you need. We are fans of Rohan technical clothing, expensive but really do last for ever, are lightweight pack away to nothing & quick drying.
Good tip thanks

My lovely pair arrived but corner snapped, Campervantastic very helpful, went for their kind discount rather than send back, will get local trimmer to reboard...didnt like the idea of wiring money to Van Essa, surprised they dont have a better e commerce site...prefer the idea of using Uk supplier nothing to do with..erm..having to use a credit card to pay...

81103391-CFA7-454D-B5FA-186742BF2264.jpeg

We have a 2 seat beach, and have these window bags from California-camping.de which work well

Both sides in the pack that we ordered have 4 smaller bags, but I think you could order it so that the bench side of the van has 4 smaller bags - and the opposite side has the 2 wider bags.

Either way, they are a good solution for us and can recommend

https://www.california-camping.de/v...-zweierbank.html?___store=en&___from_store=en
Did you go for the light grey from California camping? These look rather cream?!