Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Underneath the Stars Festival July 17. (Kate Rusby led)

2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
I've 'nearly' gone to this the last couple of years, but booked myself on this year. Camping is £30 per pitch. Anyone been / going? The reviews are excellent. Really family orientated, and very well organised / tidy.
It's at Cannon Hall Farm, near Barnsley.
I don't think it could qualify as a forum meet as the allocation of spaces will be random, but I'd be happy to coordinate a drink meet up if a few vans make it.

I've 'nearly' gone to this the last couple of years, but booked myself on this year. Camping is £30 per pitch. Anyone been / going? The reviews are excellent. Really family orientated, and very well organised / tidy.
It's at Cannon Hall Farm, near Barnsley.
I don't think it could qualify as a forum meet as the allocation of spaces will be random, but I'd be happy to coordinate a drink meet up if a few vans make it.
Love a bit of Kate Rusby. Will look at my diary!

Hi. Anybody going to Kate Rusby’s ‘Underneath the Stars 2018’ festival? I am going solo ( no Mr Amarillo) and wondered if anybody else going in case I need emergency Cali assistance !!! Very excited to be going to the festival for the first time. Have seen Kate in concert twice in Blackheath, such a beautiful voice!

Back